MY MOTHER HAS DIED

by badboy 80 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

sorry to hear that Badboy.many condolences to you and yours.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathy badboy!!! Your the one to carry on now- It would be HER wish.Have good memories of her.

Do look afterself -(((HUG)) Grace

• rnovello
    rnovello

So sorry.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Sorry to hear this, badboy, I hope you have fond memories to reflect upon.

will

• starfish422
    starfish422

Badboy, you are in my thoughts. I am very sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

• minimus
    minimus

BADBOY---That's awful! I'm so sorry......

• Fleur
    Fleur

Oh, I am so sorry.

One month ago today I lost my grandmother, who, emotionally, has always been my mother.

I am not sure where she is now. But I do know that in the last month the thing that has brought me the most comfort was when people told me that they could see some of the good things about her in me.

She lives on in me. Your mother's best qualities live on in you too, Badboy.

I hope that thought will bring you some comfort in your sorrow. I am sure that she loved you very, very much.

(((((((((((badboy)))))))))))

hugs,

esmeralda

• Bryan
    Bryan

So sorry for your loss.

My personal belief is that the other side is much better than this one. I hope she's having a ball!

My sympathy to your family,

Bryan

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Please accept my sympathies BB. A good mother is very dear and truly missed.

• Dansk
    Dansk

BadBoy,

I guess you knew it was inevitable, but when it comes it is still extremely difficult to accept.

Having lost mothers ourselves we completely understand how you feel. You will get stronger as the days go by, just as your mother would want you to.

You are in our thoughts and love at this extremely sad time,

Ian & Claire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit