Prince Says...............

by professor 39 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Even the WT criticized Prince:
    g92 11/8 4-7
    The rock star Prince sang the praises of brother-sister incest.

i doubt that the society is going to even remember that one if the purple one slips up. come on...Prince has a lot of money, and if he did, he'd probably make a big donation or something to make the WT forget even more...like the Williams Sisters. laters kaykay_mp

• Triple A
    Triple A

Prehaps Prince is in line to be on the GB or even the president of the Society. Than he can dictate what is right or wrong.

• heathen
    heathen

Now that wuld interesting Triple A. Have no fear little flock your father has approved of giving you the kingdom . Now all he has to do is sell everything he owns and make gifts of mercy to the poor , should go real smoothly ,,,

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL!! The symbol, nancydrake!

• missy04
    missy04

I know the Witnesses are totally excited that Prince is a JW now...this summer I was going to all the meetings and staying with a friend in Memphis and she was all bummed out she missed Prince's concert at the Pyramid in Memphis. But one of her Witness friends went and the friend's daughter, a witness, went up and talked with (I think a drummer of Prince's) at the concert with some other witness friends and he said "are you my brothers and sisters?" and gave them all a hug.

I wonder how much publicity it will cause when they all realize it's a cult?? Maybe they'll end up on CNN or on the Montel show and expose it!!!

~Sarah

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

Runningman: Yes, it should be Preach.

Oh! I got another one! Wait for it...

This is what it's like when dubs cry.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i need to correct my earlier post in this thread.

he didnt lose a daughter it was a son the child's cause of death Oct. 23,1996 to be complications of Pfieffer's syndrome Type 2, a rare skull deformity.

i need to google stuff before i post..i have a terrible memory.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Nancy Drake, that symbol is genius!

Thanks kaykay_mp!

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Still lots of disbelief here. It occurs to me that Prince is not allowed to speak to me because I'm bad association and might spoil his useful habits!

LOL!...i agree totally. Isn't life ironic?

Axelspeed

• professor
    professor

Pretty slick, ND!

Love Ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit