Prince Says...............

by professor 39 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

"You can live forever (and that's a mighty long time) in paradise on earth!"

Is he baptized yet? It would get him a lot closer to being an ex-JW and then maybe we could talk to him HERE!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Would 2 -1/2 -A Go At Him!!!

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

I wonder if he's as good at basketball as Charlie Murphy says....

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Yes, he is baptized.

• professor
    professor

REALLY? I mean, are you sure? Because I really don't get it. I mean, WHAT? I'm really having a hard time with this on so many levels.

I remember being in high school and telling kids at school how I didn't like his lyrics because I am a Jehovah's Witness. And the kids were all, like, "OH YEAH that's PRINCE!" And now here I am being shunned and he is a BROTHER? You have got to be joking.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Professor, you're back! Hooray! Where ya bin?

I remember being in high school and telling kids at school how I didn't like his lyrics because I am a Jehovah's Witness. And the kids were all, like, "OH YEAH that's PRINCE!" And now here I am being shunned and he is a BROTHER? You have got to be joking.

SUre seems a bit silly, doesn't it. Don't worry, brother Prince will soon find how restrictive it alll becomes when the honeymoon's over.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

How could you go to meeting with Prince? You come in with your $50 JC Penny suit, he's wearing a $5,000 one-of-a-kind designer 3 piece with alligator shoes. You mumble along to the opening song, he actually makes it sound like MUSIC. You give your part on the School, but kind of flub your gestures, Prince ROCKS THE HOUSE. Your householder," Jehovah Witnesses? I'm not interested!" His householder, "HOLY $#!+! You're Prince! HELL YES I want a free home Bibly study! You mean Prince will come to my house once a week for FREE? Can I have my friends over, too?"

Yes, how could you go to meeting with Prince?

• avishai
    avishai

How 'bout 1000 year {purple} reign.

• professor
    professor

Thanks, Stephanus. I did hear about all of this last year. Then my wife went to one of his concerts. SHE LOVES HIM! But his music still is not anything close to what I was allowed to even listen to, let alone perform when I was a witness. I mean, there was a huge controversy at our Hall when someone's wedding D.J. played "shake your booty"!

I feel like I have switched places with Prince and it's really a mind F*&k. Also, is this recording real? Prince performing a Kingdom Song? Holy Moses!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    HOLY $#!+! You're Prince! HELL YES I want a free home Bibly study! You mean Prince will come to my house once a week for FREE? Can I have my friends over, too?"

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit