I don't feel bad at all

by whyamihere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I didn't even think or ponder on the moment I just went mad and ripped them up right infront of everyone. I didn't care I thought to myself I saved someone that day.

Hey....Ripping is good but I try to be a little bit more subtle about things. If some one is interested enough to open the mag they might be a potential Dub in the making.To keep them from becoming one on the INSIDE COVER of the mag write something like this....

For the real truth about this destructive cult go to www.freeminds.org You might wish to put in a link to a different site as you see fit.

Try this at doctors offices too. Who knows, it might start to take a toll on them if all us Poztates do it.

• Mystery
    Mystery

I tore them up when I saw them in my son?s physiatrist office.

I didn't think they were "allowed" in physiatrist offices!

• rune
    rune

if only we could tear up and burn away people's gullibility so it wouldn't matter how many watchtowers and awakes were lying around...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

about a week ago. i went into the deli for breakfast. some guy placed a wt on the counter. i waited about 2 minutes. then held up the wt mag. and called out IS ANYONE READING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!. no answer . i ripped it up and dumped it. and the jw was standing in line. he never said a word. john

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I never made a scene. I just threw them away when I saw them.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

One time someone left a watchtower on our front porch, a "back issue"

I was so mad that I burned most of it, but you could still see the word "watchtower" so then we hung that little piece on our door and, well, the JW's never came back to that house...heehehe

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thats so funny Nancy.....I put the awakes that I ripped right on top of the garbage so everyone knew what it was that made me mad. I thought to myself that damn ass who put that there probably counted a whole hour of service for doing that.

I remember that I used to count and hour of service when I hung out with my "Worldly" friends. I thought hey why not. Everyone is doing it...... peer pressure!

Did any of you count for odd hours in service like driving around and pretending to do the field work? Nither did I! kidding.

I remember going out going to 3 houses and it took 5 hours because everyones damn call back was out in no-wheresville and yet laughing goofing off doing really nothing taking a hour break and yet how much work is really done? Well I hope it stays that way maybe they won't come to my door and go to Mc Donalds look at the dollar menu and argue about the prices!

Brooke in WI

p.s. Love you Nancy and miss you!

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

Valis: Holy crap! It looks like the Necronomicon! Did you say the words before picking it up?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Johnny,

about a week ago. i went into the deli for breakfast. some guy placed a wt on the counter. i waited about 2 minutes. then held up the wt mag. and called out IS ANYONE READING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!. no answer . i ripped it up and dumped it. and the jw was standing in line. he never said a word.

With a humble heart and a red face (from previous lambasting which I apologize for).....I actually agree with you and you couldn't have done it any better.

HappyDad

• Dawn
    Dawn

I used toss them when I seen them - now I take out a pen and write a message across the front - something like "There is a pedophile problem among the Jehovah's Witness Organization - www.silentlambs.org" - then I put the magazine right back where it was so the next person can see it (ps - I always secretly hope it's a witness that see's it next and actually does go to the site - maybe it will open their eyes)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit