I don't feel bad at all

by whyamihere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I was with my kids at the laundry mat washing my huge duvet comforter and right in the middle of one of the table I saw 2 Awake magazines. I didn't even think or ponder on the moment I just went mad and ripped them up right infront of everyone. I didn't care I thought to myself I saved someone that day. Its odd before I would hand them out thinking I was going to save someone and, now I rip them up thinking the samething.

Has anyone ever done this or thought about it?

Brooke WI

P.S. Everyone in the world thinks JW's are crazy for doing odd things....now they will think the EX-JW's are more mad!

• Valis
    Valis

They make great kindling...

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

And look how evil they are. When you burn them, they make little skull shapes.

• missy04
    missy04
    "And look how evil they are. When you burn them, they make little skull shapes. "

LOL It really does look like one

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

Thats a spooky photo! it looks like your face valis ! Is it a trick photo, please tell us.

and yes,, i do feel the same way now, i used to think I was saving people by getting them in, now I'm trying to save them by getting them out! how ironic is that...

• Valis
    Valis

just a lucky shot really and no trixiness at all..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hey Valis, is that avatar a picture of your face? I've always wondered.

• Valis
    Valis

no it is some evil Jebus I stole , which well I guess now that you mention it I guess the answer would be yes....*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did those Watchtowers screech and scream as they burned into that skull???

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

LOL... I was never able to see any "subliminal" monster in the WT pictures, but this one I can see!

JWs! Burn your literature before reading it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit