I keep finding more and more grey hairs in my beard. :S

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    With trembling hands and a great deal of care
    I'll rip out my first sodding grey pubic hair.

Eeek!!!

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Let 'em come! I love the grey in my husband's beard.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You ever think that this would be the reason that the WTS requires men to shave? If they don't see the grey, it's not an indication that you are getting older, therefore you feel younger?

Going grey is OK, but personally I think it looks a bit better with black hair (salt and pepper effect), not as noticable with blond though.

Kwin

• Xena
    Xena

You keep the hairs in a container? uuuummm k lol I find that to be more disturbing than the fact you are getting gray...

quit counting them, it only makes them multiply faster

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Now Brother Elsewhere, if you look around the Hall you don't see any other men with beards, do you? In our area, most men don't wear a full beard. Doing so might cause one to stumble, and we don't want that, do we? No. Why, you could incur bloodguilt, and misss out on the paradise! That's not worth it for a beard, now is it? You'd do well to heed the words of the Bible "If one of your body members is causing you to stumble, cut it off." I look forward to your next comment at the Watchtower study.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Stick your chin out and be proud!!!!! You earned those nice grey hairs. Who says grey hair isn't sexy!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    A few years ago I started my little "collection" in a small container in my bathroom. Evertime I find a grey hair in my beard I pluck it out and put it in the container. So far the collection has been quite "modest".

For God's sake man, pull your self together!

~~~Hill (balding and grey faced class)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont mind gray hairs.. miss clairol will take care of that..what i'm worried about is all the older women i know say " just wait.your in your 40s now.. you'll get chin hairs and a mustache soon" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Xandria
    Xandria

Ohhh Elsewhere! You made me LAUGH til I was crying on this one. My husband has this grey hair thing too. I am like Scully.. it is vee-ee-rrry sexy. To him it is a reminder of age, I guess it is hard on him. Ah well...

X.

• JH
    JH
    How do I make it stop?!?!?!?

Simple, just go back to the hall, and in the new system ( in a year or two), all will be back to normal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit