Who really is the EVIL Slave?

by Flash 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Flash.....try this.

Read BOTH accounts ...not only Matthews account concerning the wise slave and the evil slave.

Jesus was teaching about an INDIVIDUAL attitude that each follower of his should have when he arrives. In Matthew, just before he mentions the "slaves", he talks about how each diciple should be like a man in his home that is PREPARED for a theif. If he isn't prepared...he gets robbed.

Likewise...if Jesus followers begin acting as the heathens, fighting, getting drunk, playing nasty with hookers and such, and not living their lifes like the Lord would wish, then he will judge them adversly.

There is no need to try and connect some group, or religion, or special message of Jesus concerning some mystical group that would appear in the end of time. Simply read the context...BOTH gospel accounts.....and simply ask yourself what message Jesus was trying to impart.

Gumby

• heathen
    heathen

guby---

Likewise...if Jesus followers begin acting as the heathens, fighting, getting drunk, playing nasty with hookers and such, and not living their lifes like the Lord would wish, then he will judge them adversly.

Sounds like all of christianity to me . The WTBTS is full of hypocrites . They love to talk the talk by condemning everybody but are guilty of it themselves .

I still think they are an evil satanic cult . They have deceived their followers on many doctrines and just as the pharisees make them 2 times the worse off for it . I've spent alot of time trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but am convinced at this point that they are the good for nothing slave . They even joined the UN as an NGO and worshipped the wild beast along with fornicating with the kinds of the earth .

• gumby
    gumby

Heathen ol' bud....you have no argument with me on the witnesses being a destructive cult.

My comments were meant to show my opinion on the scripture flash feels represents the WTBTS.

I don't deny the witnesses have traits of the evil slave that jesus mentions, but I certainly don't feel they alone ARE that slave. Biblically speaking...it is ANY christian anywhere on this planet who behaves such a way....whether with a group or not. If his assumption was true, then this scripture only applied geographically and didn't apply inm lands where witnesses do not exist.

Take care heathenmeister........ya barstard!

• heathen
    heathen
    gumby --- I guess that's where we differ in opinion . I believe in the 2 fold of sheep scenario where the slave is appointed over Gods earthly interests . They are way more accountable for their actions than the great crowd and I have found the WTBTS accountable on many serious charges involving speaking against the spirit and outright blasphemy . This is why I proclaim them an evil satanic cult . They even claim that it is obedience to them that is salvation instead of God . They reject the symbols of christs sacrifice every year at the lords evening meal because of man made doctrines that are not supported by scripture . They go beyond what is written .
  • Flash
    Flash

Gumby

Jesus was teaching about an INDIVIDUAL attitude that each follower of his should have when he arrives. In Matthew, just before he mentions the "slaves", he talks about how each diciple should be like a man in his home that is PREPARED for a theif. If he isn't prepared...he gets robbed.

I agree in part to what your saying. In a broader sense the warning applys to all Christ's followers.

Heathen

I believe in the 2 fold of sheep scenario where the slave is appointed over Gods earthly interests . They are way more accountable for their actions than the great crowd
    They go beyond what is written .

I'm with you on these points Heathen.

As unpopular as it may be here at JWD, I believe the Witnesses are God's people, God's people mislead, God's people enslaved, God's people ABUSED!! I believe when the Master arrives He is going to do what he said he would do to the unfaithful slave. The GB is expecting to here a "Well done!" from the Master, yet this what will happen to the GB, whole or in part, 'They will be punished with the greatest severity and assigned a part with the unfaithful ones!'

They need to turn around on a Dime and NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit