Who Is The Greatest Sports Hero of All Time???

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
  • Big Tex
  • xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey Tex- I loved Dallas' throwback jerseys ! Chicago's were yukky though !! And I'm glad you won on Thanksgiving !!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

God almighty what was Chicago wearing!!! That looked like something left over after a long night out, or something that I ate last night.

And why in the name of the sweet clean lord Jesus Christ did Parcells take out Henson?!!! That's the future. I don't care about the win (I lived through 1989 when it was 1-15!) but I do care about developing players when the season is over. I'm very discouraged over the franchise. I don't see a future right now. Hopefully with 2 top 10 draft picks Dallas can get back on track. But right now as long as Parcells has his tongue in Vinny Testaverde's ear, I just don't give a shit!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((Tex))))))))))

There is a solution to all of that ya know .......

Become a Packers fan !! Application is easy- no long forms to fill out and no lengthy wait for approval !! And the only real drawback is finding Dallas stickers all over your house (found another one today in the linen closet) but the fun that goes with that is worth it !!

Oh, and we have the best tailgating in the league !! And our stadium is pretty cool too. Unless you are a Dallas fan and get lost around it.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well y'all do have a killer tailgate party. The beer and sausage alone is worth the price of the ticket. The only problem is that from 1967-1993 the Packers were not much to write home about. In that time Dallas was winning 4 Super Bowls (and being cheated out of one against Pittsburgh!)

Thanks anyway. I'll stick to the greatness of the Dallas Cowboys and live through the scrouge of Jerry Jones.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(Firemen) "Les pompiers " : those guys are real athlets you watch them work out and you sweat (focus on the ferms butts and stong arms and chests - not always big but nothing fake !!!)... and more over they are always there when called (not like the cops) they are the everyday soldier for life

Once I've tried their entire equipement from head to toes with the bottle ... I think I've lost 5 centimeters and 4 pounds in process (just kidding) but you really feel more stucked on the ground each thing they add on you further to further ... walking with the whole stuff is working out in itself ... and don't bend backward cause you don't know the feeling (I mean you don't how far you can go before to fall) ... otherwise Ooops ! .... hum sweet memories on this journey anyway ... (they put you all clothed with their uniform and materiel on, and fake a fire in a big tent (no lights, lots of smokes and weird stuffs, not only furnitures on the ground) so you fall, and have to stand up a few times but then you walk on your knees cause you can't no more and there's less smoke on lower space but then you can't see that far because of the furnitures ... You go in and try to find your way out ... of course you don't ... and you think Dammed the tent did not look that HUGE from the outside !!! ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ... And you cry ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! a plus I don't know If they had put a heat on or what but ... Oh la la !

There are people who are doing that job in real situation it's hell already without fired so what with the fire !

When I think that the CRS kind of MP (knocked them real hard on a strike) because they were asking for a little more money because of the risks they take ...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Then Ali met this English fella, Henry Cooper...

alt

..but despite being knocked to the ground by 'enry, Ali recovered and went on to win the fight.

Englishman.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

No-ones mentioned Pele?

Unlike 90% of the People mentioned he took on International World class Sportsmen and proved himself time and again.3 World Cups (thats WORLD cups!)and a great ambassador for Football.

Also part of the finest team ever,Brazil 1970.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Ray Houghton

June 12, 1988, 3:36pm, Neckarstadion, Stuttgart, West Germany

Ireland 1 - England 0

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit