The WatchTower's Moat of Blood

by Tigerman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Poztate . . . the they and the their in this case refers to the average JW ( or even their children ) who are led to believe they are deciding for themselves with no input by the WTS . . .that's mind control!

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

When I read that article in the summer (still a Witness then), it left me so confused! Can we or can't we? How much? What part? Why? It didn't really answer any questions, and the congregation had a hard time during that study. The subject came up at a get-together, and everyone else seemed to be just as confused as I was. It is so true though that they make it seem like you are the one making the decision, because they are so subtle with their recommendations/rules. This article made me feel like they were making it look like they were tweaking the rules a little, to allow some flexibility, but if other JW's thought is was as vague as I did, most would likely just stick to the old rules which were clear-cut just to avoid discipline or "stumbling" someone else.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Poztate . . . the they and the their in this case refers to the average JW ( or even their children ) who are led to believe they are deciding for themselves with no input by the WTS . . .that's mind control!

Hi Tigerman. Yeh I know that was your point but I was just reversing it back on them in my comments. POZ.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Poz . . .gotcha'. Have a great evening.

Tigerman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit