The WatchTower's Moat of Blood

by Tigerman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I just received the Free Minds Journal of NOv.2004/Jan2005. On the last page there is a discussion and quotes from the WatchTower 6/15/04, re: Blood Transfusions.

" Some would refuse anything derived from blood ( even fractions intendedto provide temporary passive immunity ). That is how they understand God's command to abstain from blood . They reason that his law . . ."

"Their sincere, conscientious stand should be respected."

Don't blame us ( WTBTS ) we only told you what to think !

• metatron
    metatron

"Moat of Blood" - I couldn't have put it better myself. The only way I can begin to justify the Watchtower's murderous and greedy

behavior in this matter is to reason that a few hardliners need to die off - and let more moral or reasonable leaders prevail.

metatron

• Redneckgurl
    Redneckgurl

Funny thing is, it isn't WE who reasoned that way, it was THEM (WTBTS) who told us that is how to view it. Another example of how they play with the wording of things to play with peoples minds. Obviously, any good witness who was reading that would say to himself, yes, I am one of those they are speaking of, so that is how I believe too, or else they would have a guilty conscience. How many times I tried to believe what I was hearing so I didn't feel bad about myself. geez........

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

In the " Don't blame us ( WTBTS ) we only told you what to think. " sentence,I apologize if I wasn't clear . . .the "us" and the "we" do refer to the WTBTS. Sorry.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's the same with 1975. WE didn't make too much of it. It was the over-excited R&F, THEY made too much of it.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

As we all know it's nothing more than a mind - control technique. As long as someone THINKS/BELIEVES they are making the decision the controller's job is accomplished.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBTS has killed more Jehovahs Witness`s than anyone.."Moat of blood"..How fitting...OUTLAW

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

You'd think that the leadership of the WTBS would take the opportunity in this article to sanction the use of fractions to save lives. The whole blood ban is easily sidestepped, and they can still cover their asses/assets.

But in that same 6/15/04 WT on page 24, the last line of par. 16 reads:

"Moreover, some products derived from one of the four primary components may be so similar to the function of the whole component and carry on such a life-sustaining role in the body that most Christians would find them objectionable."

Its like their purposely targetting Hemopure or PolyHeme. Their that bent on martyrs?!!

What the #^<%ing hell is that?!!!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Some would refuse anything derived from blood ( even fractions intendedto provide temporary passive immunity ). That is how they understand God's command to abstain from blood . They reason that his law . . ."

THEY have always ducked responsibility for anything THEY have ever said.THEY can never say that THEY were just blowing it out of THEIR ass and THEY are sorry.

THEY are known as "the faithful and discreet slave class"?

The reality is they are a bunch of pompous,arrogant old men...totally filled with their own self impotance.

• heathen
    heathen

I love this ------- so now it was just an opinion ,now that the evil apostates of the web have showed what a lie and sham it is and that people should take the matter to court . It's all about the money folks they are trying to dodge another bullet . A conscience matter my ass . I remember them giving me a blood card and the subtle way they had of showing disfavor when I questioned why I should . This is brainwashing plain and simple .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit