Giving account to God

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Since I contend we are spiritual beings having a material experiance, I know not of what you speak.

iz2cool, try reading the Kitab I Qan.

carmel

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    If one day, you had to give account to God for your spiritual inactivity, what would you say?

"Sorry, but Simon created such an addictive website that I just kind of lost track of time."

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    If one day, you had to give account to God for your spiritual inactivity, what would you say?

Dude,,I wasn't even sure if you existed,,let alone know what hell you wanted me to do. Oh and what about all these assholes that go around say stuff that they claim you inpsired them to say. You know if your going to hold me accountable,, I think you could have at least been a little clearer as to what you want from me.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

"... you're not talking about field service hours with Jehovah's Witnesses, are you??"

• soulsax
    soulsax

A credible source. Thats a start. Was Jesus credible? A lot of people think so! A Hell of a lot! No pun... Now, home boy you want a "credible source"? If I recall the Jews were suppose to be one. What do YOU expect today? Doubt theres God? you serious ? Me a newbie? Yea. Please enlighten me. ....

• soulsax
    soulsax

Frank, please pick one book for the record. Based on a one choice only choice. Which one would be ur choice? Which is the most credible in ur humble opinion?

• wizedup
    wizedup

Please judge me Lord.

We can always be sure it will be just, no matter what WE think of ourselves.

• City Fan
    City Fan

I'd tell him it was his own fault for writing a book so full of lies, prophetic mistakes and contradictions. Then I'd kick him out the door.

If biblegod was apologetic then I might lend him my Tao Te Ching. It's a much shorter read!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I might say," I really don't know why I'm here, I had nothing to do with it. The way I was made came from another source. The way I look, my ability to think, the way I act has been affected by what I've been delt with since being born, the genes I have and the way my brain cells work, the chemicals in my body have determined much of who I am. If I'm accountable for all of that I don't understand. I live each day trying to survive as everything else alive does. I try not to harm others and give assistance when I can. I know as much about the cause of life as I do of the universe and that's nothing.

Ken P.

• blondie
    blondie

Have I been spiritually inactive or merely not going door to door in the prescribed WTS fashion?

I am not concerned at all; anyway, doesn't God know what we've been doing better than we do ourselves?

The only accounting I was forced to make was turning a a slip of paper once a month in a box in a building occupied by self-appointed judges.

Free at last, free at last, thank God, I'm free at last.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit