Favorite Movie

by Ghosthunter 46 Replies latest jw friends

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Life is Beautiful - that Italian movie that won an Emmy a few years ago...amazing

Donnie Darko

Bridget Jones's Diary (Colin Firth is hot!)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

'Fargo' is probably my all-time favorite movie

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

My all time fav movie: "The Princess Bride" Comedy at its finest, plus Andre the Giant. Need I say more?

Also up there: Airplane, Friday (The first one), Ghost when I want to cry, and Fried Green Tomatoes. If Im feeling violent, a litlle Natural Born Killers, Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs, and Pulp Fiction will do.

Also another great movie: Four Rooms with Tim Roth. That will be a classic someday.

• jb
    jb

The King And I

I cry like a baby everytime.

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

I have too many, but my current fave is I heart Huckabees. A must see!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

I have many many favorites, but one I never tire of watching is Breakfast at Tiffany's

• Badger
    Badger

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Hoosiers

The Usual Suspects

A Fish Called Wanda

Scarface

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Okay. You guys are giving me more movies to love......

Fried Green Tomatoes......I cry every single time Buddy gets hit by the train and Ruth dies of cancer

Pulp Fiction.....Ya gotta love it when Uma and John dance......

Dirty Dancing.....I also cry every time she does "the jump" at the end

• bem
    bem

Wizard of Oz, will watch it every time. Like last night and it's on again now.

Fried Green Tomatos. altho it was out for years before I watched it the first time I really can watch it again

The only one I can't watch anymore that we watched over and over "Free Willy" I was so glad when my fifteen year old decided that whale just got captive to many times to watch him freed again.

• heathen
    heathen

I like jackie chan movies , Gladiator , apollo 13 , the python movies are really good , mel brooks is good stuff , star wars ,

there's plenty more ------------ BTW , what was the point of Donny Darko ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit