IM THE 3RD TOUGHEST FIGHTER IN IRELAND!!

by josephus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

hi all

just a note to let you know that i fought in my first no holds barred fighting comp.

im the third best guy at 95 kilos for you yanks approx 190.00 pounds +

i came third and am a big scary monster now!

good thing i gave up jws i guess.

see you

josephus

• Been there
    Been there

Congratulations!

Working on 2nd now or are you going to go straight to 1st?

Good Luck.

• Golf
    Golf

Was this a local competition? How about sharing some of your fighting stories when you were a dub? Guest77

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Would you take on Finn McCool ?

• Carmel
    Carmel

considerin Ireland has four fighters, you must be feelin dam scrappy!

caveman

• avishai
    avishai

HELL YEAH!!! That's so cool. I used to be a bouncer. Ironically, i abhor violence but love to fight.

• evergreen
    evergreen

Hi Josephus well done ! hope you make it to No 1 soon.

As a teenager i used to box in small competitions but more than often i was beaten round the ring like a rag doll.My greatest boxing achievement was beating the Co Louth champion.(i'm sure the world has heard of Co Louth, i'm even sure Ireland has heard of Co Louth) .But it felt good going home with that trophy.

I'm currently No 2 in my Household .I dont need to mention who the champion is!!

• gumby
    gumby

If I wasn't such a scaredy cat, wussy, bawlbaby who hates to get hurt, I'd come over there and kick yer arse!

I like golf better. You don't git tired, hardley ever get hurt, never get sore, ...and you can come up with a hundred excuses as to why you lost!

Congrats to you for your efforts

Gumbirdie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Josephus,

I know a few knackers down South who would rip of your arms and feed them to your head just to entertain the kids....lol. You know the sort. The O'Driscoll who takes a baseball bat to the back of the head as a mark of someones affection and who sits naked in a blizzard drinking quite happily...for three days.

Take care Josephus - HS

• minimus
    minimus

I'd beat the piss out of you, boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit