My sisters are braindead b**ches

by flower 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Flower I hope your address is the same- Want to send the little one a gift.....

BUT!!!! I am going to nag you ( well you adopted me as a GRAN)

Did you forget you were once braindead? did you forget you believed as they do? Now remember the old saying..."if you cant say anything nice-dont say anything at all"

What did you call me???? >>>Go wash your mouth out girl.....lol

• flower
    flower

Sorry for my language Granny...

Yes I was brain-dead but I wasnt a know-it-all, holier-than-thou, bitc... you-know-what. I did not seek out association with people who were df'd but if I happened to run into and make eye contact with someone who was they got a greeting and a smile. If they asked me a question they would get a answer. You know, common human decency. Its not something normal people turn on and off.

But at the same time I also pity them and understand why they are as they are. Thats why I keep my mouth shut and only vent in cyberworld. :-)

My address has changed hon but he doesnt need anything at all. In fact send me your new address so I can send something for that new grandbaby of yours.

• Flash
    Flash

Sorry for your 3rd class treatment Flower...it's their programing.

T he GB has got the congregations so conditioned to, without question or scrutiny, accept everything that comes from them as coming from God they're afraid to do anything else but follow their marching orders!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Flower she needs nothing.. had a shower & got everything a baby needs besides 2000 diapers....All of my Melanies (My daughter that died) & my friends. 6 ex JWS also..... Lovely bunch those apostates ...LOL

So your not going to give me your address!!! Your depriving my adopted great grand son, meany!!!!(((HUGS)))

• flower
    flower

Ok, Ok...I'll email you! I've already got him calling me a meanie for taking his car collection away. lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well give them back then & stop being a meanie

• flower
    flower

dont make me feel bad. I hate being the disciplinarian!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit