My sisters are braindead b**ches

by flower 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm glad you're able to at least let us know how you feel Flower! It's so pathetic how far from "christianity" some "christians" go. And even aside from religion, just throwing common decency and fellow feeling out the window like they do.

I'm really sorry to hear it. (((Flower)))

• flower
    flower

Thanks for understanding all....

I like the buzz killer analogy Flyin..

Oh and, I like to keep an open mind towards cures for things that ail me. I dont want to be too hasty in dismissing anything until I have done a scientific study lol

Vittvin, sorry your BDB of a sister upset you so much on Monday. Dont let them upset you.(((hugs)))

• Preston
    Preston

Damn......

They's bitches......

...but hey, even Cinderella had three ugly, nasty stepsisters...

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Flower the title of your post certainly got my attention, and I really do understand your frustration.

I have 3 sisters and no contact with any of them. On occasion I will see the youngest that has proven to be one BDB, but she won't bother me anymore because I'm not going to play her sick sillya$$ game.

Family. I"m so glad that we are distanced from each other because they really don't want to hear what I think, and I most definitely don't/won't hear what they have to say.

GL

• Larry
    Larry

I feel ya Flower. I have 5 sisters (4 in da troof and 1 is half and half). But I would only label two of them BDB, the others just follow the rules of the BORG.

One BDB goes beyond what's written. She didn't speak to my children (her niece and nephew) at a funeral and when I went to shake her son's hand (my nephew) he wasn't having it.

The other BDB was the rebel rouser when we were growing up, she broke all the rules, including Caesars laws, and then, when she's at 'rock bottom' in her life, in her 30's, she becomes a Jdub. At this time I was leaving the Cult. Now she judges me as a threat to her spirituality and has the nerve to be leery of me. At this point in my life, I can't even come close to the things she did when she was a teenager and she now has the nerve to look down on me.

Wow -Talk about BDB's. But I can't really blame them b/c they are a product of a brain dead women - the organization, her mother, her sisters, her aunts, her cousins, and her friends.

I once heard (maybe in here) that friends are god's way of apologizing to you for some of your family members.

I'm glad you were able to find a sitter.

Peace - Larry :)

• flower
    flower
    The other BDB was the rebel rouser when we were growing up, she broke all the rules, including Caesars laws, and then, when she's at 'rock bottom' in her life, in her 30's, she becomes a Jdub. At this time I was leaving the Cult. Now she judges me as a threat to her spirituality and has the nerve to be leery of me. At this point in my life, I can't even come close to the things she did when she was a teenager and she now has the nerve to look down on me.

UGH I hate that! Sounds exactly like my first cousin. She has had three children from three different men. The first when she was a teen and she had it but gave it up for adoption. My aunt couldnt stand the idea of flesh and blood being given away so she adopted the baby since she had wanted children but couldnt have any. My cousin ended up screwing with the girls head so much over the years including telling her that she was her 'real' mother B4 my aunt got a chance to! The other two kids she abandonded to each grandmother to raise because being a parent hindered her lifestyle. Now within the past year she has become a baptized JW and taken two of the three kids back and has the nerve to ignore me because I'm df'd.

Considering the way the dubs tend to try to program kids under their care, maybe not having them watch your kids is the best thing after all. I love my mother, but if I have a kid I'm not going to allow her to spend any time with it unless I can be sure she isn't going to terrify it or delude it with their crap.

czar, yea I know. I have anguished over that dillema for a long time. Its tough because my son wants to spend time with his family and he resents me for not allowing him to spend more time with them. For now I decided to allow him to spend very limited time with my mother because although shes a dub she has acted decent, but unfortunately its impossible to do that without him spending time with other more harmful family members too. But hes a smart kid and he's got me theres no way they will brainwash him. Believe me I have my eye on the situation and it could change rapidly no matter how much he gets angry at me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flower, my sister and younger brother think I am terrible because I encourage my two grown children and grandchildren to stay far away from Jehovah's Witnesses.They say I'm evil and they say they hate me.

• flower
    flower

Well screw them. They are BDB's too (bastard in his case).

I just had a 'fun' conversation with my mom. She called to see if I had found after school care for my son since I am starting my new job soon. I had...with the exception of the last half hour (his afterschool program closes at 6 and I get off work at 6..problem). My mom, trying to help offered to make some calls to my uncle who lives in the area since he is retired. I said, no way mom...I wouldnt have him watch my son. She wanted to know why, since he has taken care of little kids before. It had nothing to do with not being capable it had to do with the fact that this man came into my home as a favor to my landlords to fix a pipe in my bathroom and decided to basically 'shun' me in my own home. I'm sorry but in my book that is unacceptable behavior for any human being. No one walks into my home without speaking to me in a courteous way. My mother said something like 'well I know what their policy is so why should I be upset about it'. Then she dismissed the conversation when I told her she would never treat another human being like that so why is she defending someone else doing it. Typical, she had no answer so she ends the conversation.

• Swan
    Swan

Flower,

Remember the story of the three little pigs? I always thought of that story when it came to me and my brothers. I was the practical pig, you know, the one with the brick house. I figured things out. I went to trade school, studied hard to become a computer programmer, and got a good job. They were stuck in janitorial jobs even though they could have gone to trade school too. One brother actually started going to learn electronics, then quit after two terms to pioneer. I had to bail them out on several occasions for business cash problems, emergency appliances, IRS payments, etc. Whenever trouble came around they always ran to the door of my house of bricks.

All in all, I think it was worth every penny I ever lost to them, because I am in a house of bricks, and I have no big bad WTBTS in my life any more.

They are the ones I feel sorry for. It sure sucks to be braindead.

Tammy

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... PFFFFFFFFFFFFF ... I'm sorry for you (((Flower))) it's tiring !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit