by seven006 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow fantastic Dave ! The pictures are amazing

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Kate,

You dare edit me?

Just cuz I could Dave. You can cuss up a storm with that one exceptional word. I was just getting yer goat and I see it worked.

The nudes are there, just ask your hubby how to get to them. and "oh shit" I forgot that I had the business contact number up. It's a good thing I have caller ID.

Saw the nudes! Nice, err very well done.....good work Dave. Gawd I bet you hate your job eh?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fantastic site Dave. I love your use of colors in several of the pictures, and the Mona Lisa Smiles made me smile. I envy the artistic mind, I'm doing well to draw a stick man.

Chris

• seven006
    seven006

Is it just me or has the board been down all day for everyone?

Ang, thanks sweetheart.

Kate, leave my goat alone! Shooting photos of nude women is not just a job, it's an adventure.

Chris,
    A creative mind is a terrible thing to get wasted. Everyone can draw a stickman, just take a photo of Gumby and trace over it.

• shamus
    shamus

Frigging brilliant!

Completely and utterly amazing! You definetly have talent.

Wirewoman is very cool.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Is it just me or has the board been down all day for everyone?

Simon had it with the complaints and deleted everyone. Ang talked him down.

• kls
    kls

Seven006 i have seen you pics before and as usual they are amazing. You have such a great talent and glad you use it.,,,,, They are remarkable!!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave,

All I got to so far was the 3D Illustrations and everyone I clicked on I had a spontaneous "WOW". I haven't clicked on all of them yet but intent to before going on to the nudes. I hope they are not 3D nudes or I might pass out. But I'm going to risk it.

Dude, this is chilling.

Jst2laws

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmfao @ Dave.

Go up against my wifey, will ya???? I guess I'll just have to sit on yer head and squish your brains out like stepping on a 1-foot long Oregon slug.

Seriously: your art work is top drawer, and your natural talent for art, and for disarmingly simple logic, continues to amaze me.

Now, please, for my sake and the sake of all humanity, just go [edit] yourself.

Craigster

• seven006
    seven006

Shamus,
    I wish you were a New York Creative director at a big ad agency, those guys wouldn't recognize talent if it jumped up their nose. Thanks for your comments. I may have Wire Woman set up to do a large fine art open edition print of in a few weeks, if I do, I'll let you know.

Chris,
    If it was true, I wouldn't blame the guy. Some people are so concerned about their own little personal insecurities they have to bitch about anything to try and find a little balance in their little lives.

KlS,
    Thanks, It feels good to make a living doing something I could do since I was four yeas old. I just went from doing it on the walls to doing it on the computer. It's a lot less messy this way.

Steve,
    You looked at the nudes last? OK, I believe you, really I do. I don't look at the models I shoot until they are downloaded on the computer either. I close my eyes right before I hit the shutter. Thank god for auto focus on my digital camera.

Craig,
    Straighten up that woman of yours, she's getting out of control. Tell her to go grab you a beer and make you another sandwich. The art talent, I was born with, the simple logic comes from many years of not being married and maintaining my sanity by no longer dating or being in a relationship. It's amazing how clear your mind can get when it is no longer influenced by the consequences of using it.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit