After 6 months of working on it, it's finally done

by seven006 28 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I haven't been posting much lately for three reasons, Iv been working my butt off, also trying to slip in a little time to finish my web site, and, I no longer get the one time joy and personal fulfillment I use to get giving shit to all the christians on this board.

To be honest, I really like some of the open minded christians here even if they still hang on to the Jesus myth. My new outlook on it all is, what ever floats your rocks.

So, my website is finally done and here is a little glimpse of some of the illustration and design work I have been working on over the past year or so: http://www.maloneillustration.com

For those who like my fine art nudes, go to that section, then scroll down and click where it says FINE ART NUDES. For those who have already seen them, more will be coming in a month or so, (when the new models finally show up) so just look at the 3D and photo design stuff. For those of you who nudity offends, resist the temptation to click on that page and thank god they don't put mirrors in showers.

Now that the website is done, and I can find time to post a little more, again. I'm just going to have to find a whole new group of posters to give shit (unedited)to.

Take care all,

Dave

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

It's very nice Dave.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Very impressive Dave!

Now that the website is done, and I can find time to post a little more, again. I'm just going to have to find a whole new group of posters to give [edit].

Well stand in line Dave the flood gates have opened and there are a lot of newbies here I'm sure you'll put the fear of Dave into them in short order. Can't wait, LOL

He,hee I got your phone number nananananana!

nudes, what nudes?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Very cool Dave, I checked out the whole site...is it possible to buy poster size pictures of some of the work?...liked that Mona Lisa smile too.

I was a little put off that you decided to delete my nudes......Ya know....the action ones where I was tap dancin while holding a WT in one hand and a Doctor Pepper in the other.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Its bookmarked!

• bebu
    bebu

Saw your avatar large enough to figure out what it was!

Interesting stuff!

bebu

• seven006
    seven006

Kate,

You dare edit me? The only word that is not allowed is the "F" word. Other colorful words have been overlooked as long as they are not use in a personal attack. I may no longer have the title, but I still gots the power.

The nudes are there, just ask your hubby how to get to them. and "oh shit" I forgot that I had the business contact number up. It's a good thing I have caller ID.

Shotgun,

First of all, I only have prints of the nudes. Most of the rest of the work is for commercial clients and I cannot reproduce it without a lot of red tape, I hate red tape.

As far as your nudes comment, as usual, I don't have a clue what you are talking about ya perv.

Take care,

Dave

• myself
    myself

Great site Dave, how long does it typically take to complete a 3D?

• seven006
    seven006

The avatar is a personal piece done as a 3D digital self portrait, it's kind of a brain inside the brain kind'a thing. It represents what I was born with and what I was programed with after. It's the little brain inside of us that got us all out of the bullshit cult and helped us see it for what it really is. I just had the privilege to see the bullshit behind the scenes on my trip to the inner workings at Bethel. The brain inside of me finally was set free and for the first time in my life, I began to listen to it's logic. We all have it, we just don't all accept what it is saying and then act on it.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Myself,

It all depends on the image and the clients budget. Some take a few days and some take a few weeks. Some take a few days just to have the computer render it after I build the wire frame. I have one G5 Mac dedicated just for rendering 3D work. Sometimes when a project is rendering, I go to one of my other computers to play on this board. It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

How's your little sis doing? Tell her I said hi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit