In the heat of the night.

by Schizm 20 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well Schizm, they would not be allowed to use a camera in the situation as it was described.

But where there are possible injuries and especially when you cut the roof off some ones car, you better have some pictures to justify your actions.

At least that is how it was then. This is today and it may be different.

Outoftheorg

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oh my goodness..its illegal to have sex in a car?

i may be a law breaker after all! albeit 20 yrs ago..... hope theres a statute of limitations on that crime

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Is this the way to Amarillo............................

• shotgun
    shotgun
    When officers arrived at the restaurant about 1:50 a.m. to get some food, they heard screaming and moaning coming from the parked Toyota Camry, said Sgt. Randy TenBrink of the Amarillo Police Department.

Isn't Rabbit from Amarillo....I'm not sure about the noises he and Mrs Rabbit make when bunny season is open but he does grunt alot when he eats pancakes!

• Valis
    Valis

Sorry about that shiitegun..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nilfun
  • Rabbit
    Rabbit

Rabbit loves pancakes with Burr Rabbit molasses on 'em. He's my cousin!

That doesn't sound right ...

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Police arrested Christine Jennifer Giles, 21, and Joseph Monroe Purser, 18, on charges of public lewdness.

Given their young age it seems to me that there's possibly something a bit obscene about revealing the names of those two. People are more apt to do something foolish such as this before they really become grown up. Suppose the day eventually comes when they regret having done this? How can they ever hope to clean the slate and start over with their lives, now that the whole area knows them by name. About all that's left for them to do then is to move to some far away place where they will be unknown. Do people who indulge in such foolishness deserve being shown a small degree of compassion, such as by NOT having their names splattered all over the newspapers? Wouldn't it be punishment enough for them to have simply been arrested and fined? Would you agree that the news media is all too prone to do whatever it takes to get attention (which = profit)?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Reno 911 in Armarillo . . . " you better not be doin' in there what I think you doin'."

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Schisms, once the media gets ahold of stuff, it just goes public.

Look at Lot and his daughters...after all these thousands of years people are still trying to figure out that one.

Have you ever figured out how to explain Lot and his daughters in a good light...using that old newspaper, The "Bible"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit