In the heat of the night.

by Schizm 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    http://www.amarillo.com/stories/111704/new_jailed.shtml Web-posted Wednesday, November 17, 2004
    Couple jailed after encounter interrupted
    Police arrested an Amarillo couple on charges of public lewdness Monday morning behind the International House of Pancakes, 2100 S. Western St.

Noise from the couple's parked car in the restaurant's parking lot led Amarillo police officers to knock on their window, where they found the couple in an intimate situation.

When officers arrived at the restaurant about 1:50 a.m. to get some food, they heard screaming and moaning coming from the parked Toyota Camry, said Sgt. Randy TenBrink of the Amarillo Police Department.

Because of the noise coming from the car, which was parked four spaces away from the officers' squad cars, police thought someone might have been in danger, TenBrink said.

"Officers thought there was a sexual assault in progress because of the noise," TenBrink said. "When we hear something like that, we check on that."

Instead of danger, though, officers found the couple engaged in a consensual sexual encounter, TenBrink said.

Police arrested Christine Jennifer Giles, 21, and Joseph Monroe Purser, 18, on charges of public lewdness. Both were taken to Potter County Detention Center, where they remained late Tuesday. Bond for each was set at $2,500.

Giles and Purser also were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, TenBrink said.

Public lewdness is a class A misdemeanor and the maximum penalty for the charge is one year in jail and a $4,000 fine, said Sonya Letson, Potter County attorney.

"Maybe that will deter other amorous late-night diners," Letson said.

While police have seen couples in similar situations in the past, TenBrink was shocked the couple decided to choose the world famous pancake restaurant's parking lot for the location of their morning tryst.

"If you are in a remote area, where people are known to do that, that is not surprising," TenBrink said. "But this is a place where the public could go.

"But at an eating establishment? That doesn't happen all the time," he said.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Yep. IHOP's Rutti Tutti Fresh n' Fruity gets me all hot and bothered too.

-Doodle-V

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I hop, You hop, we all hop for....

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

See! now that's why i go in the restroom if I wanna do something like that.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Schizm
    Schizm
    "If you are in a remote area, where people are known to do that, that is not surprising," TenBrink said. "But this is a place where the public could go.

Maybe that's what got them heated up all the more! I understand that there are some couples who intentionally leave their bedroom's window blinds open so that they can imagine themselves being watched.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    I understand that there are some couples who....

Sounds to me like brother and sister Schizm like a little exhibitionism.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I understand that there are some couples who....
    Sounds to me like brother and sister Schizm like a little exhibitionism.

Your mother must have been forced to become pregnant with you, RM. Surely she didn't do it willfully.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

One time a long time ago in SanDiego I was on patrol and heard on the radio a very similar situation.

It was in an area I had no business in or I would have went there code 3.

It seems this young couple decided around 3 or 4 in the morning, that having sex in his new sports car was a sexy thing to do.

Around 5 in the morning a civilian called in a "couple in distress" to dispatch.

The officers found this guy on top of the love of his life and her lodged under him and unable to get out.

He had done something to his back, during his enthusiasm and was in great pain.

The new sports car was too small for such activity and both were trapped. The emergency medical people were afraid to move him for fear of further injury.

The fire dept. arrived and after much consultation they cut the roof off of his new sports car.

This enabled a rescue.. This went all over the different state, city, county radio systems all night.

I would have loved to have been there with a camera.

Outoftheorg

• Valis
    Valis

Honey, pass the syrup!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Schizm
    Schizm

One time a long time ago in SanDiego I was on patrol and heard on the radio a very similar situation.

I would have loved to have been there with a camera.

Outoftheorg

Which makes me wonder if those "screams and moaning" was any where near as loud as what was claimed by the officers who went over to the Tayota to investigate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit