"Bless You!"

by kaykay_mp 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Yeah, I think.

That TV show got cancelled years ago, but the lady didn't look like she was gonna die anytime soon. I'll try to remember to look it up to see if she still holds the record.

laters

kaykay_mp

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Have you ever tried holding your eyes open and sneeze at the same time? Can't do it.

I most certainly have NOT! I don't want snot and boogers to fly outta my eyes! -Doodle-V

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that would be something to see lmao

• kls
    kls

Oh the memories. I was at a Sunday cult fest when a little boy sneezed and i said the unthinkable ," GOD BLESS YOU " holy crap did i get a talking to , and not quiet either. Then there was the time i said another unthinkable, " HOLY COW " just talking to someone again the talk on how i should not speak those words.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm bad about saying " screw it" but only said it once in front of an elder lmao

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I now consider that expression as courteous, and make sure to say it whenever someone sneezes close to me.

DY

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I most certainly have NOT! I don't want snot and boogers to fly outta my eyes!

rotflmao!! and wetting my pants (nearly)

laters

kaykay_mp

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

You people are funny.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I tell my son to say "God bless you" when people sneeze, and he immediately starts into his prayers when he hears "God bless" too funny. I didn't realize that was a no-no with the JW's...guess I'll make sure he continues!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

my grandad always had a cow whenever i said, "can you run that by me one more time" if i didnt hear what he said the first time. i'll never know why. only said around him twice. got smacked when i said it the second time.

maybe just for gits and shiggles when i go home for christmas, i'll say it around him. i always loved getting a rise out of ppl.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit