Is Jesus Christ and Michael the ArchAngel one and the same person?

by booker-t 251 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you... and may you all have peace!

Truly, this is NOT rocket science, but pure "elementary things" and there are at least two accounts that PROVE that Michael and my Lord are not one and the same. The first is in the book of Daniel, Chapter 10, verses 4 through 7, 12-14, and 21, and the second at Revelation 1:10-15 and 4:1, 2. Here, Daniel sees my Lord, as proven by his description of the vision: face with appearance of lightning, eyes like fiery torches, hips girded, feet of copper... voice... "like the sound of a crowd."

Although the "Society" has falsely taught that the One seen by Daniel is Ezekiel, that is a LIE, for this is the SAME one seen by John at Revelation 1:13-14. Thus, the person Daniel saw... was NOT Gabriel stating that he had no one like Michael... but MY LORD... who stated he had no one like Michael. That is why Daniel asked, at Daniel 10:17:

"So how was the servant (speaking of himself) of this MY LORD (speaking of my Lord), able to SPEAK with this MY LORD (speaking of my Lord)?"

The language here is confusing to some because how we speak TODAY... is far removed from how sentences were formally spoken then. Even when I attempt to speak in the "language" of my Lord here... some have quite a bit of difficulty, believing me to be... ummmm... condescending. It is not so, however, but merely FORMAL. Thus, Daniel asked:

"How am I, your servant, even able to speak to you, the Lord, MY Lord?"

Because in ancient times one NEVER addressed a KING directly on. Please review Abraham and Moses speaking with the Most Holy One of Israel. Moving on...

MICHAEL... is NOT an "arch" or "chief" angel... but an ARK (arche; arke; ark) angel... one of the CHERUBS... OF THE ARK. There were TWO... Michael... and the one that is now called "Satan and Devil." Both were to "keep their faces toward the PROPITIARY," which is my Lord. Michael "stood fast" in his position; SATAN... did NOT "stand fast"... in the TRUTH.

The Israelites were told to make an "ark"... a holy dwelling place... "after the pattern" Moses was given of what existed "in the heavens" -

1. It had a "cover"... or "propitiatory" - Exodus 25:17; 1 John 2:2

2. And TWO cherubs, "covering" the propitiatory, with their faces "toward the cover" - Exodus 18-20; Ezekiel 28:14; Hebrews 9:5

And while my Lord's voice... is like that of a crowd... and the Father's is "as many waters,"... MICHAEL's voice... is like that of a TRUMPET. Why? Because his JOB... is to announce the ARRIVAL... of the KING. Which is WHY... my Lord arrives "with the voice of a trumpet!" The ERROR here is that the Society has falsely taught that such voice belongs to my Lord, when in fact, it belongs to "God's trumpet," Michael.

Matthew 24:31; 1 Thessalonians 4:16

That is why in JOHN's vision... he hears Michael's voice FIRST... and THEN my Lord:

1. "By inspiration, I came to be in the Lord's day and I heard behind me a strong voice, like that of a TRUMPET." - Revelation 1:10

2. "And I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me... and I saw... someone like a son of man... and HIS voice... was "AS THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS." - Revelation 1:12-15

3. So that John GOES ON to say, at Revelation 4:1, 2, when the vision began:

"After these things I saw, and look!, an opened door in heaven, and the FIRST voice that I heard [that] was AS OF A TRUMPET speaking with me, saying "Come on up here, and I shall show you the things that must take place."

How do we know that this was NOT my Lord? Because John's account tells us:

1. "A revelation of JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, which God gave HIM... and HE sent forth his ANGEL and presented it..." Revelation 1:1

2. "Well, I, John, was the one hearing and seeing these things. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship BEFORE THE FEET OF THE ANGEL that had been showing me these things. But he tells me: 'Be CAREFUL! DO NOT DO THAT! All I am is a FELLOW SLAVE of you and your brothers who are prophets..." - Revelation 22:8, 9

The second account goes to say that the angel told John to "worship" God, but you cannot worship God without worshipping His Son; thus says the NEW "song." Yet, the angel himself warned John against worshipping HIM. - Revelation 5:8-10

Michael, dear ones, is NOT the Son of God; he is NOT my Lord - he is a FELLOW slave of my Lord, a cherub "of the ark" (arkangel)... one of several cherubs... and "the Angel of God."

I, SJ, have shared it with you just as it has been given to me from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies.

I bid you peace... as well as ears to hear and eyes to see... if you truly wish it.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    MICHAEL... is NOT an "arch" or "chief" angel... but an ARK (arche; arke; ark) angel... one of the CHERUBS... OF THE ARK. There were TWO... Michael... and the one that is now called "Satan and Devil." Both were to "keep their faces toward the PROPITIARY," which is my Lord. Michael "stood fast" in his position; SATAN... did NOT "stand fast"... in the TRUTH.

Folk etymology at its finest, I guess.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

MS:

If I recall correctly (please someone set me straight if I've botched this), the clause "who is in heaven" isn't a part of John 3:13 in some of the oldest manuscripts. Isn't it absent in p66, p75?

You're right, it is absent from all the oldest mss (including P66, P75 and the Vaticanus) -- except the Alexandrinus. I only mentioned those witnesses which have the variant.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    it is absent

from all the oldest mss (including P66, P75 and the Vaticanus) --except the Alexandrinus. I only mentioned those witnesses which have the variant.

I'm glad its comfirmed and clarified. Nark, I see from the words you've stressed for me, that you realized I'm a bit obtuse and benefit from the more obvious. I'm sincere. Its practical. thanks.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

MS:

Sorry if I sounded somewhat rude with my use of bold and italics, I didn't mean to... I sometimes miss the point for overlooking a critical "not" (this happened to me a few days ago with another poster).

I really enjoy your posts and your insight.

• AGuest
    AGuest

et·y·mol·o·gy (
    n. pl. et·y·mol·o·gies
    1. The origin and historical development of a linguistic form as shown by determining its basic elements, earliest known use, and changes in form and meaning, tracing its transmission from one language to another, identifying its cognates in other languages, and reconstructing its ancestral form where possible.
    2. The branch of linguistics that deals with etymologies.

[Middle English etimologie , from Old French ethimologie , from Medieval Latin ethimologia , from Latin etymologia , from Greek etumologitrue sense of a word; see etymon + -logi-logy.]

I like that very last sentence: "TRUE sense of a word." Unfortunately, a "funny" thing that MOST folks miss (particularly those who claim some expertise in the field of etymology, and so consider themselves to be "in the know"), is that in GREEK, the prefix "arch" when describing Michael... is the SAME as that describing Satan:

Such...ummm... "experts" believe that the first word referred to a "chief" angel and the latter word to an "old", "archaic (as in old)", or "original" serpent. What they MISS, however, can be found in comparing the first italicized words in the following definition of the word

The "beginning" that is mentioned here is THE ARK... the "womb" of the "woman," the spiritual "wife" of God, the SPIRIT REALM... JERUSALEM ABOVE... from out of which ALL things came. The "mother" of all that is TRULY spiritual.

Galation 4:26-31; Genesis 3:15; Revelation 12:1-6

That is why the TRUE translation of Genesis 1:1's "In the beginning"... is "IN THE ARK," the same as it is at John 1:1, the TRUE translation of it's "In the beginning," ALSO being... "IN THE ARK."

Because it was IN THE ARK that God created the heavens AND the earth... and it was IN THE ARK... that God's Word, my Lord, WAS. For it was out of this "womb"... the SPIRIT realm... that HE came... and afterward did also come ALL other things... THROUGH him... he being the "cover" OF that Ark. ALL things came out of that Ark, through him, including the "SLAVE" wife of God... the earth... the SURROGATE "Hagar"... and her children... those who are born... in the manner of the flesh.

Ecclesiastes 1:10; 3:15

In time, that "woman"... the spirit realm... who has been "barren" up to now... will give birth... to a "nation"... those "born"... in the manner of the SPIRIT... due NOT to the flesh... but to a PROMISE.

Michael, is one of the angels of that Ark (Jerusalem Above) and was depicted as one of the cherubs "covering" the PHYSICAL and VISIBLE representation of that Ark, when God had Moses and the Israelites recreate it in this realm. The one that is now called "Satan" and "Devil" was the OTHER "cherub" of the Ark... the OTHER one that was "covering." (Ezekiel 28:17)

My Lord was... and IS... the DOOR... the COVER... the WAY... the GATE... into that Ark, the MOST HOLY... out from which all things came... THROUGH him. While ones can enter into the spirit realm without going through my Lord, NO ONE can enter as far as to the Father... without going through That One.

Why do the "experts" not get these things? Because... they are "foolishness" to such ones... just as we are foolishness to them.

It is my sincere hope, however... and my Lord's... the "experts" of this world will one day condescend to set aside their "rocket science" and wordly wisdom" so as to allow themselves to "become as little children"... in order to hear... and see... these truths. For while rocket science is good for some things, including most things of THIS realm... anything beyond simple elementary A-B-Cs is more than is required to understand that which is of the spirit realm.

I bid them... and you all... the greatest of peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AGuest,

Seems like you've taken off the gloves and are ready to fight. I've never seen you this mad.

Seems like you had a real hard time spitting this out at the end because it was such a change of tone:

I bid them... and you all... the greatest of peace.
    Who the, them? are they the "experts" and the you all?readers in general?
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Shelby,

Are you suggesting a dumbing down in order to understand God word??

Why do the "experts" not get these things? Because... they are "foolishness" to such ones... just as we are foolishness to them.
    It is my sincere hope, however... and my Lord's... the "experts" of this world will one day condescend to set aside their "rocket science" and wordly wisdom" so as to allow themselves to "become as little children"... in order to hear... and see... these truths. For while rocket science is good for some things, including most things of THIS realm... anything beyond simple elementary A-B-Cs is more than is required to understand that which is of the spirit realm.
    Yeah it would be nice if people just put aside intelligence in order to beleive what you proclaim as "truths",,but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen here but I'm sure you already know that.
  • ellderwho
    ellderwho
    The only basis upon which I can accept it is if you take the word "angel" to merely mean messenger or herald and apply that directly to the specific office of the "Word".

LT, how would this ever apply to Jesus? I dont recall that in scripture.

I don't hold that opinion, but I'm not going to fall out with my brethren who do.

Yeah but I'd have a "pocket knife" to grind with them

EW: (not of the axe grinding class)

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

LT, You'll have to explain how that "oblong circle" representing Christ theory works?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit