Hi I'm new too

by tata 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi Tata,

I think everyone tries hard to give support and you can read some great advice here. I am currently in conact with a JW fellow in Belgium. The Elders are really putting the screws to him because he questioned the blood policy and did some research in the bible himself about it. Well they removed him as an pioneer and stripped him of privledges in the congregation he valued. I told him reaching out to those outside who are ex-jw will help him. He is struggling with what is truth now. He hasn't read COC, don't think he is ready for that, but he sure is doing some thinking. It is such a shock to find out that the religion is not what it claims to be.

Glad you make it here to join us.

I was a JW for 30 years, raised my sons in it and when I left their Dad and the religion they left with me. They are finding their way.

Balsam

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

TATAS

Looking forward to your input.

• _Atlas
    _Atlas
    Later a friend of mine talks with me and we spend a lot of time talking about the thing in the congregation and he gave the book "Crisis of conscience". WOW, first I don't believe anything and I was angry with Franz and with my friend.

Are you still angry with me?

• tata
    tata

Welcome my friend!!!!!!!

Are you still angry with me?

Of course not, now I appreciate.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Tata

I really enjoyed learning abit about your life.

I was raised as a JW and lived it for 36 years. I have been fading ........though I live near none of my family...it is hard to be around them (the few times that I am) So I understand how difficult it is to try to act like a JW when you have evidence that they are NOT God's chosen religion...( a man made religion)

I read both of Ray Franz's books..........enjoyed them both.

Hang in there....keep posting...

hugs,

CodeBlue

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum tata! I found it interesting that you go by that handle because that is what we call one of my sisters!

Anyhow, welcome to the forum and post as much or as little as you like. If you have been lurking for any amount of time, you already know to steer clear of Valis. He likes to pinch.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit