Hi I'm new too

by tata 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tata
    tata

Well, I post one or two messages here, but never tell my story.

I was a regular pioneer for six year, thanks God now I don't. I'm still a JW, but you know why, yes because my friends and family.

Before I leave mentally I have a lot of doubts and I don't like the way they use the money, that?s bother me. Later a friend of mine talks with me and we spend a lot of time talking about the thing in the congregation and he gave the book "Crisis of conscience". WOW, first I don't believe anything and I was angry with Franz and with my friend. But I just keep looking and reading and found a lot of thing, that I don?t have any idea. Now I love the book and I star reading "In search of Christian Freedom".

Then I enter in this forum and I just keep learning and laughing with all your messages and I LOVE IT. It?s so good to know that we are not alone and that some one understands us. Anyway, this is part of my story, so later a tell more. Thank you all for been here and for this forum.

Tata

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Tata

Welcome to the forum.

Always nice to have new ones joining this site.

Sincerely

Special K

• tata
    tata

Thanks, Special K

• blondie
    blondie

Nice to see you here, tata. I think we've talked before. I'm sorry if I neglected to welcome you. I pioneered for over six years. It was good to stop. Ray's book was eye-opening to me. The Mexico/Malawi hypocrisy was a revelation.

I am encouraged by your posts, tata.

Blondie

• gumby
    gumby

Welcome Tata....nice to have you.

You said a friend gave you COC. Is your friend still a witness......or am I being too nosey?

Gumby

• kls
    kls

Hello TATA and welcome. Lot's of smart folk's here to help but you must know that because you have talked to Blondie.

• tata
    tata

Blondie, yes we talked before and thanks for the welcome. And for me the book was like you said "eye-opening". I can?t believe everything I read I?m still reading.

Gumby, thanks and my friends still a witness, but he doesn?t go anymore to the KH. He gave back all his privilege; he said that he feels like a hypocrite if he continued. And don?t worry your not nosey. I love to talk, so you can ask whatever you want.

• gumby
    gumby
    I love to talk, so you can ask whatever you want.

OK. Was there something specific that you read that opened your eyes somewhat? If so, what was it? Do you believe it yet?

Gumby

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi and welcome tata!

Yaaaaay!!! Another soul has been set freeeee!!!!

Love,

ESTEE

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy tata! You say you're still going because of friends and family? That's got to be tough. Can you do a slow fade out, or is that too difficult because of circumstances?

Hang in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit