2300 evenings and mornings...say WHAT??????

by coult9056 16 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    Then why does the Society publish something as fact, when they do not know.

The problem is that they don't know that they don't know. That's in fact why Jesus punishes the faithful slave for sins of ignorance. Lukes account says of that slave: "But the one that DID NOT UNDERSTAND and so did things deserving of strokes will be beaten with few." It's too bad that you were upended and fell out of the truth, the fact is though that those who really love Jehovah don't stumble over such trivial things. / You Know

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dear You Know,
    I got out, because of I did not have the right look. Or so they said. They did not want me in their society. Remember, you are not supposed to stumble your brother. The elders got what they wanted, that is my leaving.
    Again, why publish something that is not fact? And further more, I thought this was Jehovah's mouth piece. There should be no reason to punish the Society. And if the Society was to be punished, in what form does it happen? Perhaps, you might explain this punishment the Society receives.

• outnfree
    outnfree

jayhawk1,

haven't even read your intro post yet, but I'm likin' you already!!!

outnfree

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks outnfree! I have read many of your posts. I have done much research, and I know what a cult is when I see one.

• sf
    sf

Hi Robert,

When I saw what you said here:

"It is not reasonable. The problem the brothers have is that the book of Daniel has not been unsealed yet. So all they can do presently is "rove about" in the book and try to figure it out."...

I immediately said outloud, "this is exactly how I feel and view the "Bible".

Just wanted to share.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Hahahaha.....Robert, I was in utter hysterical when I read this from YouKnowWho:

"The problem is that they don't know that they don't know. That's in fact why Jesus punishes the faithful slave for sins of ignorance."

BwahhhhhhhhhhhhhROFLOLahhhhhhhhhh!!

You cannot be serious, not now, not with this Statement. Can you? (lolololol) I am not Laughing at You, I am Laughing WithYou (i see you laughing too ).

Now, in the case that YouAre serious (taking a needed breath here), You have wrapped it up in a nutshell. TheTruth, according to You has finally been uttered in this thread. It was only a matter of time before the spirit moved you to actually utter "It".

{{{{{hugsRobert }}}}}

Sincerely, yes, sincerely, sKally

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dear You Know,
    I am still waiting for an answer about how Jesus punishes the society when they make false statements?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit