Hello all you Newbies!!!!!

by kls 57 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanks for the welcome.

It feels good to share here, and the releasing is very theraputic.

• kls
    kls

Hi Prophecor ,glad to have you here ! : )

• rick_here
    rick_here

Valis-

I just got an old digital camera for next to nothing. Soon as I figure it out, I'll put "my pic" instead of the fish-symbol just like you have yours...(LoL, just kidding).

"Laz-R-us-Noob?" and "Prodigal-Noob?" do have an appeal. But for me it's a lot easier just to remember my real name.

Btw, does anyone have any links on: "How To Post (at JWDF)?" You know, stuff like "quoting" ppl, using HTML and so on. (I've had problems posting here in the past and recently). Btw, I'm on dial-up (56K) and have windows 98....

NEwayz, c yall.

• kls
    kls

Hi Rick-here post your questions on TECHNICAL SUPPORT and if you are real lucky you will get your answer.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm a bit difficult and complicated at times.

Please all, be patient with me.

• rick_here
    rick_here

kls (posted):

I have dial up also on a MAC and i could drool faster.

Hmmmm....

The best & worst of all possibilites then (I'm both glad for you and can empathize).

And, btw, I just learned how to do the "quote someone" from the Firefox Formatting thread @ Technical Support.

cya
    (thanx)
    be well,
    (etc., etc.)

• xochsi
    xochsi

xochsi here. Nice to meet you guys and girls. Been lurking for a long long time. One poster's story really got me thinking and helped give me the courage to sign up. thanks for so many awesome threads.

xochsi

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, more newbies are coming in! That's terrific!

I hope all of you feel comfortable enough to post more than just a couple of times.

bebu

Remember: watch out for Valis and Gumby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit