Hello all you Newbies!!!!!

by kls 57 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

Hi all I'm here evrey days dont post but I it lots of info thx all

• tata
    tata

Hello everybody

Thanks for the welcome and I have to say that I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!!! and of course

al your post!!!!!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Welcome to you all ! Enjoy the ride !

The rush of newbies migh be attributed to the recent assembly talks - here is an excerpt posted by doingmypart a few days ago & the link to the thread is below.

The D.O. said,"God's Organization has repeatedly warned us about the dangers of apostates and the Internet. We have been warned in Watchtower articles, Kingdom Ministries, and past assemblies and conventions. Yet a number of friends aren't heeding the warnings. [The D.O. reads a couple of scriptures] Brothers and Sisters lets make this the last assembly we have to be warned about the Internet, let's listen to Godly wisdom."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/80406/1.ashx

The WT is their own worst enemy eh?

Will power

• Preston
    Preston

hi pyro,

enjoyed our chat yesterday

- Preston of the (I am evil Homer!!!!) class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Post 11111 of 11111

That has to have some significance - like the planets coming into alignment or something

Or the beginning of a new prediction for Armageddon by the Society!

Howdy to all newbies! Glad you're here.

Chris

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome all Noogies... ah, Newbies!

I was a newbie only about eleven months ago. Yes this is a great site. This is one of the best sites I've found where people actually understand what I've been through. It's a great place for healing and support. Hopefully the polical and national posts will be slowing down a bit now that the elctions are over.

Welcome!

Bryan

• kls
    kls

I know there are more of ya out there so come on and say HELLO.

You wanna know what not to shave ,we got that here.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Awesome meeting all the new faces! :)))) Make yourselves at home....

• jaredg
    jaredg

welcome newbies....i was a newbie not too long ago myself!!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Hi Everyone.....since we're all saying HI thought I'd stop in as well. I don't post much, mostly read for all the knowledge I can find here to help me out in my day to day dealings with "my" JW. I'm not a JW, but I deal with one every day! Thanks for sharing all your stories!

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit