Weird DREAMS ...

by frenchbabyface 20 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Weird day today ...

ACTUALLY it have something to do with my ex : I have got a phone call today from a loan company for a stuff that I've signed more than 15 years ago they ask me 7690 ? because they didn't find him (uh ??? I wonder if I should kill myself or kill the guy !!!) I can't believe this shit ... and the ground 0 looks like when I was living at Savigny when I've signed that paper !!!

More than 7 years I didn't see him or whatever, I don't feel to look after him, phone call his parents or whatever ... geeezzzzzzzzz ... I need to find a solution here 7690 ? NO WAY ... I had a big bill (all kind of stuff tis on include already with the guy) Detective or a lawyer same price, nothing sure ... DAMN ! If I got too angry on that I'm gonna hurt myself ... I'm kind of stucked here. If all the paper I've signed for people comes back to me (cool I didn't that much - I think ... uh ??? let me remind this straight cause it's seems that I'm gonna working for NUTS !

Last new I've got about this car : it have been sold (means the buyer have to pay the bill or the one who have sold the car = IT IS NOT ME of course I've never own this car I've signed as a "caution") ... But something is wrong somehow ... I mean, how comes I haven't been informed that this car have been sold by the credit company "itself" ... And that now they are coming after me to get the rest of the money with more than 10 years interests ? I've moved a lot, sure, but I've always been in the yellow pages (The national poste office who had the monopoly can tell) and in Paris or its subburbs and my name have never changed. Tell me I'm still responsible of the reste of the money they didn't get out of the sell as a "caution" (but they could have asked at the time they have sold the car too) Also what about the more than ten years following interests ... I don't even have the details ... I don't know about the law yet (gonna check) but view from my side something is more than wrong here. And someone need to be sent to hell.

Oooooh ... I'm tired ... but on the good side

Well at least its not about the business ... it could be cause they got me nervous at the end, actually I've got the news today ... the 2 guys they were waiting for, to sign the papers, actually are gonna make they own stuff alone each one on there own side ... NEXT month ...

I don't know why they got nervous about that ? And didn't want to tell me about that (affraid to dissapoint me or what ? better sooner than later damnit !!!) ... Also it just change the kind of patnership not really the king of organisation that you can adopte, and advantages you can get out of it ...

It's better that they are individuals (more flexible as an entity)... that's what it is all about working for yourself (but not alone - with the best conditions - They want to take their own risk alone ... why not ? We still can propose them the best conditions on a different base of partnership ... it's even easer (on my side) ...

Those are the once who got the big deal of money and that's probably why the others feel weaker ... but they are not ... as complementary they need each other, and can make things together better anyway ... Actually he didn't even tried to call me those last days, he was dissapointed ... If he had I wouldn't have respond ... (LOL) ... but then again where is the problem ...thing takes time, they've been late on this, and launching a distribution and opening 3 shops in marsh 2005 was a BIG deal ... Let the 2 of them make it ... if ten all together can still finance the distribution ... it is still possible ... Actually buy now it seems that they where not able to negociate there way anyway.that quick. No regrets AT ALL (Emergency and quality doesn't rimes most of a time a +)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit