Weird DREAMS ...

by frenchbabyface 20 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Weird Dreams

I'm afraid to think that some particular dreams have a meaning, it's like my intuition talking to me. I do not always understand their meaning from the start, but later it happen that I can see exactly what they meant (one lately was quiet interesting to realised about the why's and the what exactly)

This is the last one :

I'm sleeping and get waked up by scratches on my windows,

I very tired I don't feel to answer in anyway but I turn my head on the window sides and first of she shutter are oppen (most of the time they are not) ...

It's like someone is scraching my window with a peace of wood ....

• I'm thinking : how is it possible to do that from outside (I'm on the 5th floor)

That got me curious and I feel like to wake up to see, but before I move, it's is hands that are knoking at my window

• So I'm thinking : This is not possible from where I am

More over now that I can see that it is a guy Cause he puted 2 of his fingers (big fingers) in the whole that the scratches has done in the curtain

• BUT I don't have curtains in my bedroom and more over the curtains should be in the inside not in the outside anyway

Tearing brutaly and drawing away the curtains to have a look through it -

• Even if all this seems like weird and unreal to me)

I feel very oppressed and stike to the bed ... cause the guy have his eye now trough the hole and trying to catch something but I feel very lucky cause (it's very clear outside but very dark inside) ...

So I don't move BUT I want to see eventually the face of the guy (to know what this is all about, to have clue, cause I know I'm dreaming and I can hear his feets stomping on the ground - like he his very nervous) ...

And he stoped all of the sudden looking (I didn't catch his face - and I want to know) and he is walking away - I'm still confused - I'm waking up very quick, I can hear a car (like waiting for him),

I can hear him arguing loudly with an other guy (I know the voice of the one who is closer but I have no idea who it is) I can feel that they are nervous (about me or about them ? I don't know ? Just a feeling that something is wrong), I can hear a car door claping and I've reached my window

I couldn't push the curtains (which was outside !!!) and try to catch something but I just can see a grey car driving away in speed (and it definatly not look like my place outside - maybe an old adress I was I'm not sure).

And all of the sudden I get back from ground 0 back to my window without curtains but I'm in my bed, like now really awake ... I Knew I was dreaming, it most look like a nightmare !!!

I have my idea about what it could be but ... (some thing was looking like somewhere I lived and it reminds me of my ex attitude - I've moved a lot in my life and have been very often on ground 0) and it could be related to something very old but also from what I can catch by now about business, it could be related to something very new. I don't want to focus too much on it ... but when I'm conscious that I'm dreaming and that it is that weird most of the time it's waring : A BIG ONE !

Any idea ?It's interesting to have people ideas about the subject ... I may miss some points !

Did you have weird dreams that you can explain or not now ? (that was very oppressant and weird)

• Mutz
    Mutz

I always have really vivid dreams but I've never looked for meaning in them.

After I split up with my last girlfriend I dreamt that she was going away for some

reason and I was crying asking her not to leave me, I woke up and my face pillow was

soaked with my tears. That dream was self explanatory.

I have a dream lover who I dream of from time to time. I remember one time I was at work

and I had that love 'glow', I was feeling really good. About 11 am I said to myself

"I can't wait to see my girlfriend tonight", only to then realise that it was just

a dream and the feelings I was experiencing were just a carry over from that dream.

I was really disappointed.

I do have some horrible dreams every now and then but these I realise relate back

from childhood traumas or something I have seen or heard recently.

On the whole I love my dreams, cheaper than a ticket for the cinema and

if I don't like the ending of a dream I have had the same dream a while later

and changed it.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've never looked for meaning in my dreams either, but in the last few months I've been having very vivid dreams that I remember (I cant normally remember anything I dream about) they are very distrubing and wake me up, and I have trouble getting back to sleep. They are usually one of two themes. Never the exact same dream but always along the same theme.

I wish it would stop as I never fell like I've had enough sleep lately, and am always tired. And alot of the time the feeling associated with the dream are getting me down and staying with me through out the day.

Wishing for a good nights sleep !

• missy04
    missy04

Some of my dreams I can explain and some I can not.

I had a dream about a month ago, that I was with my friend Jayme driving in her car. She didn't see that the street ended and had to turn either right or left, because we were so into what we were talking about. Right before she hit the curb, she turned the wheel hard and it hit on the side of her car, which made it flip and roll.

As we rolled across this yard, my seatbelt was choking me, completely cutting off my air. I remember trying to use my strength to hold myself away from the seatbelt in my seat so that I could breathe and thinking "If I can just keep myself breathing I'll be ok, I won't die" Jayme had her seatbelt on too but it wasn't choking her.

I heard Jayme yell "are you ready?" and I looked out the window as we crashed into the house upside down. For a few seconds I was choking because of my seatbelt.

I woke up, and my metal choker necklace was snagged on the blanket under me and I was about to pass out.

But I've had lots of other weird dreams...

Hey, you should try typing in something like "dream interpretations" or "the meaning of dreams" or something in your search engine. I have done that before and found out some of the things that my dreams meant.

Sometimes you can figure them out on your own, though, just using common sense if you are going through some particular challenge in your life.

~Sarah

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

dreams are a combination of several things.

1. emotional hot spots in your memory system

these can be caused by --- unfinished business --- regrets ---fading memories bothering you for completion.

2. things happening around your body while you sleep being incorporated into the dream in progress....

example, I once dreamt of a man laughing his butt off for no reason... when I woke up there was a dog barkin in the distance which sounded a bit like the man's laughter.

3. the twilight zone, there may be hidden data channels in the what if along which may be accessible during dreams...who knows? but I have met dream entities which are just as real as those I meet here and now....some have lied to me, some have played games on me, all of them have violated my expectations.

Dreams often move by associative steps besides cause and effect... meaning that a word or idea links to another and another and that is why what seems bizzarre after waking seemed perfectly normal while dreaming.

I once walked into a bank in a dream...the bank doors looked like supermarket doors and so I found myself in a check out line in the grocery store, I looked up and saw pipes running along the wall which reminded my of a factory and when I looked down, I was in a factory...etc

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thanks ya'll ... I know dreams are very subjective of course, anyway it is first related to me as Missy said

I don't dream that much ... or I probably don't remember them ... I'm so tired at the moment dealing with too much things at the same time, everything is getting on my nerve ... First I thought it was about my ex ... but then it's all about the other guy and the arguments, those factors : emergency ... intrusion ... no respect in the way and the hour ... and the argument ... hummmmmmm : it doesn't smell good.

For the very first time of my life I'm scared (not common fear) the fear of being definitaly tired/disgust of some things ... scared that it could just make me want to give up things that matter to me ... And I know I won't, I'd rather die ... (means I'm fighting against myself for myself) ... that just means more more more more patience, understanding ... (I'm almost over already ... I mean I've got my limits !!!) ... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• shotgun
    shotgun

Frenchy...the dream means there will be seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine..flee to Egypt

Or possibly it could mean at your birthday the Baker will be beheaded for that french bread fiasco.

Sorry Frenchy I tried...for me dreams are always a cocktail of past experiences and future concerns with no concrete meanings...or are they!

• Mulan
    Mulan

It probably means what you are thinking it means.

Dream experts tell you to confront the person and tell them to go away. If you can get out of the fear for a minute, you might try that.

Dreaming you are naked can mean you are afraid of being exposed, as a fraud. I used to dream that one all the time, but never since we left the WTS. I wonder why.

• codeblue
    codeblue

FBF:

I have weird dreams all the time........

I try to make sense of them......sometimes I do...

I really think our sub-conscience is at work..........more then anything......

Listen to it.........and just go from there.........(don't make too much of it)

You seem like a really kind, sweet person...............you are welcome at my house........I would love to get get to know you.........

Please take care.........

hugs,

CodeBlue

• heathen
    heathen

strange indeed . Maybe the window in your dream is representative of the internet and your subconcious is warning you of the dangers involved with posting personal information .

Just a thought here ....... I don't know why people tend to think that dreams need to have some sort of profound meaning .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit