Weird DREAMS ...

by frenchbabyface 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

FBF,

From my experience, most of my dreams weren't telling me anything. If I were you, I'd consciously think about something totally different as you're in bed about to sleep. Something pleasant or fun for a while. If you get that weird dream repeatedly though, then it's likely to be something really important to you. And what I find is tat with each repeat of the dream I get other details that help me work out what its all about.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Thanks Ya'll again

A little nape doesn't hurt :

Mutz : On the whole I love my dreams, cheaper than a ticket for the cinema

Yeah I do even like to make my own dreams the way I want (awake of course) I'm a dreamer

Ang : Wishing for a good nights sleep !

Well I wish you'll got it

Missy : you should try typing in something like "dream interpretations" or "the meaning of dreams"

Yeah I know ... But I don't feel like to buy a book about that ... and the information I've found on the internet are common.

ZenN : these can be caused by --- unfinished business --- regrets ---fading memories bothering you for completion.

Yeah it can be

Shotgun : for me dreams are always a cocktail of past experiences and future concerns with no concrete meanings...or are they!

sure it is ...

Mulan : Dreaming you are naked can mean you are afraid of being exposed, as a fraud. I used to dream that one all the time, but never since we left the WTS. I wonder why.

I wasn't naked in my dream ...

CodeBlue : Listen to it.........and just go from there.........(don't make too much of it)

I'm trying, but I have to make very important decision at the moment and as it could be a warning I just can't forget about it ...
    BTW : (((CodeBlue))) My address and phone number in your PM

Heathen : Maybe the window in your dream is representative of the internet and your subconcious is warning you of the dangers involved with posting personal information.

I'm not a private personne (only a few things are really private to me) ... I don't care what people know/think about me (I can live without their validation) ... I just care to make the point when I feel like just to voice what I have to say (then whatever)

MS : I get other details that help me work out what its all about.

Well that's what I doing somehow ... but I did this dream only once for now ... but it was really oppressant (that's why I feel like it smell the bullshit)

The probleme is that I can't forget about it cause it seems to be a warning

• My position - on my guard - is important I think - (like in the previous dream that I know what it was about now)
    • At night, it's dark inside and clear outside : Like I'm able to see there ways but he/they can't see or understand mine.
    • The fact that the curtains are outside instead of inside : he/they have something to hide or are not clear / or I don't have the control on something

(which is something I have to deal with at the moment - and trying to get the point - I have an idea and will give a phone call this afternoon with a very precise question : he won't be able to escape)

• The fact that he is not able to see me ...(I'm not answering the phone at the moment) acting nervous like a spoiled kid (he his) ... and arguing (he is with me and others) ...

I guess I've got the guilty one ... LOL ... I'll see

Those kind of dreams are very interesting in fact this is one that I do remember that I had several times and which had a very real meaning.

Loosing my fingers of my right hands ... but the weirdest part was that it wasn't hurting ... And I didn't really care, I was just loosing fingers after fingers ... and when I've lost the 3rd one I got nervous and began to search them but even while I was looking for them, I was finding one and loosing an other, so I got back to calm stuck my right hand on my heart to be sure where it is and not loosing any more fingers while checking, and begin to check every places one by one and find all my fingers back but one (the little one) but was ok with lossing this one as it was not important.

--- so :

I've been charge for a fals mistake and for hiding information (in my job)

• So here loosing fingers from my right hand meant losing my means and reputation in my job

I didn't care ... The mistake wasn't mine but I didn't say anything (at first). But about hiding things it was just not true and at least my boss new about it, cause she was there when I gave the information to the accountant. So when she told me she is not sure, I GOT NERVOUS FOR REAL and told her that I'm not gonna work with her anymore, that she'd better be honest for good.

As I've been called by the president for what they called (A grave professional fault ) I realised that what they were asking me to not hide and that I didn't ... was not even needed as an information at that time anyway ... but truly 1 month later when the story began almost a month earlier ... (When in fact she had the previous information 3 months before my all keys, all my codes - for every access as the accountant ; and I do remember telling that 2 times to my boss, as at first she didn't want me to give her - when I've said you never know I can die) So there where nothing I could hide from her or the accountant (as paper, or file).

It took me 15 minute to save my case in front of the president (it was very logical)

• Got my fingers back one after the other

But he told me, well we still have a probleme here ... It seems that you can't work with your superior anymore (uh ??? ... LOL) ... It makes her feel inconfortable (uh ??? what about him ! - talking about big mistakes that I knew about !!!) ... And you know who she is (yeah Chirac's lawyer's wife at that time : just THAT!!!) ... there is nothing I can do here ... So I said right then ok "give me money" (LOL). He said ok (not that quick) and manage to give me 50% of what I've asked

• I've lost my little finger ... but I didn't care

I remembered this dream something about 1 year after the event. Also it means that I've got the feeling 1 year before things happen. that a big period before ...

• missy04
    missy04

Hey,

there are other things that could be involved, too. You probably already thought of this but when you hear things in your sleep, sometimes they work right into your dreams. (Not that someone was scratching at your window while you were asleep), but I mean were there trees or anything near your window that could have touched the window?

I have these kinds of dreams ALOT where I hear something in real life while I'm dreaming and it works into my dream. Almost any time I fall asleep with the television on, I will have a dream about what's on the tv. I wake up, look at the TV, and go "Ohh, so that's why I dreamed that."

I fell asleep on the couch about a 4 weeks ago and my parents were in there watching television. They had a western movie on. In my dream, my mom and I were walking through Walmart. All of a sudden there was a gang shooting in there and they were shooting whoever they felt like shooting other than the rival gang. All the customers who could get away and some employees went into a back storage room where they were storing bed frames, matresses and lamps. My mom was kind of in shock so I had to drag her into the room. I asked some other people "What do we do now??" They said they would probably come back and shoot us too. I couldn't think of a way out for us and as the shots came closer to the room and the gang was closing in on the people, I Grabbed my mom by her shirt sleeve, rolled her under one of the beds, and pulled all the lamp cords out of the wall so it went pitch black and the shooters couldn't see the people.

For just a second I woke up and thought "why would I dream THAT?" Then I looked at the television and there was a shootout. lol

That kind of stuff does work into your dream..and you could have heard someone leaving their house and their door slam and hear the car take off in real life and dreamed it.

Just an idea

~Sarah

• codeblue
    codeblue

I would have to say that the "very important decision" is working on your sub conscience while you are sleeping!

I have had that happen to me when I was struggling with huge issues. As much as we want to shut our brain off for a deep, peaceful sleep, sometimes it is impossible because our sub conscience takes over. I call this "trying to solve an un-solved mystery!!! " (lol)

Thanks for the pm............you have one too!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I wasn't naked in my dream ...

I know. I was just throwing out a common dream thread. Wasn't applying it to you.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Missy : I have these kinds of dreams ALOT where I hear something in real life while I'm dreaming and it works into my dream. Almost any time I fall asleep with the television on, I will have a dream about what's on the tv. I wake up, look at the TV, and go "Ohh, so that's why I dreamed that."

Thank you Missy : LOL about the scary (kind of frightening) Yeah it looks like what Zen Nudist was talking about ... but no the trees around are not that high ...

About your dream and shooting, I've though about that ... what would I do ... I just don't know !!! What can you do for real it's all about reflex and chance ...

And yeah maybe a noise help-me to get there, maybe I'm just over thinking about this stuff ... but I didn't call finally ... maybe because I feel like I've got the answer already (but moreover TONY - my son - is here TODAY) and because I didn't feel like to arguing AT ALL !!! Also for some reason I'm very relaxed (LOL)

CodeBlue : I would have to say that the "very important decision" is working on your sub conscience while you are sleeping!

Yeah ... I know and being tired doesn't help
    hugs

Mulan : I know. I was just throwing out a common dream thread. Wasn't applying it to you.

I know Mulan ... it was just a precision (sorry I'm focused on my stuff so it was like I was answering a question - I got serious in here sorry I'm a bit %$@# at the moment BUT for more information (more LOL) ... actually I was very well covered ...

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Frenchy,

My opinion of your dream is: the room could mean your inner self, the curtains your persona. Something (or someone) is penetrating your persona to see the real you, but you are afraid of that. It is almost as though you've been guarded for a long time and now someone is getting close and you're not sure if you want them to or not.

Dark inside and bright outside also shows that the darkened room is your deeper feelings (or your subconscious).

Just my opinion, but think about that. If you think it is a warning, maybe it is your own fears of being exposed to someone emotionally.

Sirona

• teejay
    teejay

Dreams have relevant meaning. I'm convinced of that. They are the sub-conscious mind's way of communicating things we need to know. The problem is that dream's true relevance can only be ascertained only by the dreamer.

For example, you said

I'm sleeping and get waked up by scratches on my windows,

I very tired I don't feel to answer in anyway but I turn my head on the window sides and first of she shutter are oppen (most of the time they are not) ...

Scratches? Windows? You're tired and the shutters are open? There are two fingers in the hole? There is a brutal tearing away at the curtains?

Someone who doesn't know you or your particular circumstances can make a subjective analysis, but that analysis would likely turn out to be one that has nothing to do with your experience.

If you think about it long enough, the truth will reveal itself. I believe that.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hi Sirona,

Yeah it could be BUT the thing is that nobody is in that situation, nobody ... I have nothing special to hide from anyone ... People tend to get the picture very quick with me anyway. Not that I want it - I just can't escape from myself ... I've tried it just doesn't work) ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now Teejay for some reason you got me thinking

about a detail which not more not less than the others : I very tired I don't feel to answer

If it is about the Business
    a + I don't like their ways (Irespective, intrusive also ... it's good to have the great picture, pretty quick also here) but the most comon way is : calling me at any time just to give my a simple information, when I can get some simple answers to go further when I'm asking in due time !!! or when I have to wait for some décision that should be very simple to make ... WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ??? WHAT DO THEY WANT EXACTLY ? ... I'm not that stupid) The curtains outside ? Clearly I don't have the control, they don't want me to make some decision anyway, it was kind of obvious from the begining - but then why should I work FOR and WITH THEM) it's about contrôl I think ... (I'm not even sure it's about money ... but to me it's time to get an official paper before to give the whole job - and to know the real purpose of my involvment in there stuff). I think that they each want to be sure they will have the control ... that's why they needed a woman - OH MAN !!! The guy don't know for real ... Well not in those circoumstances so I can understand that he tried ... (It could be that !!! ... it's funy ... laughable ... irritating, but finally interesting...)

Ok now : I'm not gonna jump stupid ... I just need to relax a bit right now ... I'll give it a shot but have new vision on it somehow ... it can help to make my personnal decisions about it ! (somehow I've already made it - I didn't answer the feeling was too oppressive in my dream) so ... I'll take my time now ... just relax and I'll see little by little (it can be funy playing for a while and well meeting a bunch of people in the process concerned or not directly) ... So at least lets have fun getting the point ... ..

actually it's like an analogical movie of this situation / it looks at first like an other situation I've lived a long time ago (because I was on ground 0, but nothing really related to the whole situation came and comes to my mind ... so

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit