Three Questions

by StinkyPantz 30 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, who would you question and what would you ask?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What is your name?
    What is your quest?
    What is the air speed of an unladen sparrow?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

What is your greatest fear?

What do you like best about me?

What do you really not like about me?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I don't think I ever really want an honest responce from most people. I'd rather not know what their on about.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

What is Bush's REAL agenda?

Where is God?

Does true love even exist?

• Mac
    Mac

Yoda...are the rumors about yer sexuality true?..If not, could you explain why only one of Frank's hands was visable at any and all times you were together?........Did this have anything to do with your talking in intermittent sentences with occasional sighs? (and some wonder why I never wanted to be a Jedi!!!!!!!) mac:(

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Who would you question?

I wonder, why no one ever answers my questions seriously..

• Flash
    Flash

To the GB:

1. How 'Spirit Directed' do you believe you are?
    2. How 'Spirit Directed' do you want everyone to treat you as?
    3. How is your leadership not like the leadership of the religious leaders of ancient Israel?

To my children:

1. Is unquestioning obediance and surrender to the will of the GB really what God requires?
    2. Does thinking for ones self always equate to pride and becoming a follower of Satan?
    3. Is there ANYTHING in which you disagree with the GB/WTS/Organization on?

To my fellow posters here:

1. In spite of all we know that is wrong with the WTS does that mean there is no chance of them being used by God today as His Christian witnesses?
    2. Because of their error/s should we act as if everything we learned and accepted from them is untrue or invalid?
    3. What do you believe the history of the errant ancient Israelites means for the Witnesses today?
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

my questions are serious, and the only one that I didn't put the who in was the last one, and who the hell would I ask that of?

• minimus
    minimus

I would ask you, "Why? Why? Why?".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit