What makes you special?

by kls 81 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Frankie, ya just couldn't leave well enough alone could ya,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well to give Frankie's post a serious consideration for a sec, I think what he's trying to say is specialness is subjective. After all, you may have some trait that is fairly unique, but one person would not think it's a big deal while another think it's really special - so it's sort of like specialness is in the eye of the beholder in that sense. So there is the difference between the uniqueness and the significance of that uniqueness. By the way, I use a picture of "Special Ed" from the show Crank Yanker's from Comedy Central as a chat avatar. There again the word special has another meaning. (he's retarded)

"Yayyyy!" -Special Ed

edited to add pic

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What makes you special?

I've got a lolly pop.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Me special, nope sorry! Nothing special here, move along people, nothing to look at LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

not too bad with a screwdriver either

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I thought I was special in the fact that I'm the sickest female puppy in the World!!!!!!! The problem is that you all have proved me wrong. A few of you take the cake walk over me. Mac, Was that car in your dream an austin mini or a volkswagen bug. I like the austin mini. Red in color. But hey it's your dream guy. Maybe its a hearse(spelling?) dead man's mobile anyway. you get the just. I'm trying to picture this dream now, thanks alot eh. so fill me in on the ride. Panther

• Brummie
    Brummie

My blue tie

• kls
    kls

Yes Brummie you have a very special Bow tie but you are also a special pussy ( cat).

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Neverthere: Don't say that about yourself!!!!! You look very special to me! hugs Chris

• Special K
    Special K

What makes you special

Hmm?.. I'm not quite sure.

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit