What makes you special?

by kls 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

My wife has a good provider! Does that qualify? Guest77

• kls
    kls

Okay so it seems that all here are Criminally Insane and Horny and for some unknown reason that is what i figured and it feels good to be in good company.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

What makes you special?

I would have to say that it is the unique blend of people who have touched my life in so many wonderfull ways. I suppose many (if not all) of us could say this as well but this is the only thing that I think makes me special. I don't have any other unique talents or gifts but for sure the wonderful people that I have and have had in my life is more than sufficient.

• Preston
    Preston

Bruce and I were talking the other day about the people in our lives and we both agreed that we were the only people we knew that would call our friends out of the blue. I guess that makes us special....

...oh yeah...and me know how to make the perfect barbecue....so there!

• Mac
    Mac

"Ya cant cuz i have six inch heels on... Its all tit from here......" I'm askeered of boobies...think it's cuz I once got trapped under a particularly large set and almost got snufflecated. I'm also afraid of clowns....I have this reoccuring nightmare were a bunch of naked large bosomed women with roundish red noses, ridiculously large shoes and grease paint try to crowd me into an impossibly tiny car with them. I always wake up in a cold sweat pinching and twisting the corner of my pillow in a manner I think must somehow be a manifestation of my escape strategy and whimper the word; "Mommy". So, can we just talk about yer butt? mac :p

• Golf
    Golf

Craziness. Guest77

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I give good oral - (eat pu--y)

• Mac
    Mac

I give good oral - (eat pu--y) Yeah.......and in some cultures they eat dogs..what's yer point? mac

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no point mac -just trying to make an honest contribution to this thread

• Mac
    Mac

Well, allrighty then....carry on ya little tongue twister........( I like to eat a large variety of meats myself balanced with veggies and grains) mac ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit