What makes you special?

by kls 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Uh huh...and the nice people in the white jackets have other "jackets" they would like me to try on for fitting...quite restrictive me thinks, based on past experience.....but i did once commandeer one of their nets and found it quite satisfactory in the procurement of butterflies... mac, butterfly morning class(anyone remember the Ballad of Cable Hogue?)

• Mac
    Mac

......and wildflower afternoons.....

• kls
    kls

Yes Mac i think i know what lovely jackets you are speaking of. I believe they are those jackets that have you hug yourself all day and all night. When sleeping you never have to worry were to put your arms because they are all tucked away for ya. Mac is this the lovely jacket we are speaking of ?

• under74
    under74

Am I interupting? ......(awkward silence). I'm special becuase I'm a fighter...I gots a little bit of pittbull in my blood. I'm also special becuase I drink for both myself and kls on Friday nights...by the way kls, we had a lot fun last Friday.

• kls
    kls

Under74 we did? OH, oh ,ya we did,,,,, it was ummm fun. You may share the fun we had because i can't remember all of it so could you refresh my memory?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

an aysymetrical ass that makes me stable in a chair.............

------Hill

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I try hard

• under74
    under74

Yup, it all started after you posted that post about having burnt your pizza on the "what are you doing home on a friday night" or... some... such title....And I left and drank whole lot, I had some nachos too, enough for you and me.

• kls
    kls

Oh yes Under74 we ( you ) had a great time. Whew, i thought i was dancing on the bar.

• Mac
    Mac

(((((((hilly)))))))))) I know ya can relate to the straps on the white jackets...cuz yer always getting hung up in those damned sexy bib straps..carry on ya sexy thang!! and under 74.......not to worry...KLS and i didn't go all the way......;P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit