Raccoon Vs Speargun... it's been an odd day

by mkr32208 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Is it immoral to shoot a raccoon that is in your house? With a speargun?

I ask for information purposes only...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Not if you get it stuffed and hung on your wall afterwards

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If you use a speargun, you won't be able to make a hat........

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

LOL I said I was making a hat and my wife was very very unhappy about it! still trying to find directions on how to tan the hide... my dad used to do rabbits but I don't know how he did it!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

ok so I'm gonna try this with the next coon I see!

http://www.mntrappers.com/skinning.html#anchor1139902

gotta get the acids from greenacres sporting goods what a fun and disturbing project!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I woudl think that it would make a bloody mess but aside from that, I dont think there is anythign immoral about killing a pest whenit has invaded your home.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Do you have that many racoons going into your house for this to be an actual possibility?

Kansas District Overbeer

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well actually this raccoon stuck his head through the cat door first so I kicked him in the head... he fell down the stairs but didn't really seem to mind then a few min. later I got back from g-ma's and he was wandering around the kitchen... well what ya gonna do about that!

• FMZ
    FMZ

MKR, I am wondering why you had a speargun in your kitchen? Interesting... lol

FMZ

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I am not a raccoon expert...in fact my hunting experience is limited to squirrels....catch and release people...don't call PETA on me!

I am all for respecting nature and everything, but once a rodent steps their furry little paws on my turf, all bets are off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit