Here's a picture of Kristi, yall

by Frannie Banannie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Here's the link to the last thread I posted about her, but I want yall to know that she's AWAKE now and off the ventilator! I'm so excited! Oh, she's not out of the "woods" yet, but things look really good so far, tho she's still in ICU.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/80346/1.ashx

Frannie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Frannie, I hope that Kristi will make it through this. It sounds to me like she is a heck of a fighter. She's beautiful. Not just the way she looks but she has a sparkle to her.

• dorothy
    dorothy

I'm genuinely happy to hear that. It's such a great feeling when someone shows such a big sign of improvment, especially after something serious. Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

• hubert
    hubert

She's a beauty, Frannie. We'll keep praying that all goes well for her.

((((( Kristi and her family )))))

((((Frannie))))

Hubert and family

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry I missed this earlier Frannie. I'm glad to hear she's making progress. Scary thing when someone so young is in the hospital. Give her a big howdy from all of us.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Added to my praying list.........You must be a wonderful caretaker Frannie. I hope Kristi does well.

---------Hill

• simplesally
    simplesally

Frannie, I hope she continues to get better! I cannot imagine the pain and sadness that must fill the heart of her mother........simply unimagineable. A mother would rather die than see her baby go thru this awful pain.

• kls
    kls

Not only is she beautiful out side but inside to. I will keep hoping that goes well and that her life only get better.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks so MUCH, yall! We're all hopeful.

When I went to see her yesterday, her fam came in right after me and we were ALL thrilled to see her off the ventilator and she was awake and lookin' goooooood!

I hope to see her come thru this, as we all do hope.

I truly believe she's seen the worst that'll happen and it's all uphill now.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Just got back from the hospital ICU. Kristi is doing very well. The nurse said if she does okay thru the weekend, perhaps the first part of the week they'll be able to transfer her to a regular hospital room.

Here's keepin' my fingers crossed. X

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit