Here's a picture of Kristi, yall

by Frannie Banannie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I hope that Kristi will make it through this. It sounds to me like she is a heck of a fighter. She's beautiful. Not just the way she looks but she has a sparkle to her.

Me, too, FHN. She surely is a fighter. And she is gorgeous, too. But not just on the outside, as you say. I kinda wish her parents had emailed me a more informal pic of her, cause that's when you see all the sparkle!

I'm genuinely happy to hear that. It's such a great feeling when someone shows such a big sign of improvment, especially after something serious. Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Thanks, Dorothy! Yes, it is. I cried when I started to leave her room in ICU yesterday, but they were tears of relief, cause it's the first time I've seen her awake since last Friday.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    She's a beauty, Frannie. We'll keep praying that all goes well for her.

((((( Kristi and her family )))))

((((Frannie))))

Thanks, (((Hubert and fam!))) I know that Kristi's fam will appreciate your prayers and good wishes. and guess what? They're working!

I'm sorry I missed this earlier Frannie. I'm glad to hear she's making progress. Scary thing when someone so young is in the hospital. Give her a big howdy from all of us.

Thanks, (((BT)))! Yes, it is scarey! It scared the bejeebers out of all of us here. I'm passin' along a big "howdy" from you and Nina!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I hope she continues to get better! I cannot imagine the pain and sadness that must fill the heart of her mother........simply unimagineable. A mother would rather die than see her baby go thru this awful pain.

Thanks, (((SimpleSally)))! I know what ya mean. This is something on which I can kind of empathize with her Mom. Her Mom is a cutie, too, and stronnnnng. I really like her parents! They've stood by her, never failing her thru these long years, as weary as they must sometimes feel.

Not only is she beautiful out side but inside to. I will keep hoping that goes well and that her life only get better.

Thanks, ((((kls))))! Yes, she is. Hope to get a snapshot that's less formal soon, so you can see her personality better, but you're right, she's pretty on the inside, too.

• Special K
    Special K

What a beautiful, beautiful young woman.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for her, Frannie.

Good vibes being sent her way.

sincerely

Special K

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    What a beautiful, beautiful young woman.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for her, Frannie.

Good vibes being sent her way.

I'll show her what you said, ((((SpecialK))))! I know it'll make her feel better, since she's swollen like the Goodyear Blimp right now...

Swelling isn't forever, tho.

Frannie

• Brummie
    Brummie

She IS TOTALLY beautiful throughout. I do hope all goes well for her, keep us updated.

Brummie

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Thanks for the good news. My prayers are with you and her.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    She IS TOTALLY beautiful throughout. I do hope all goes well for her, keep us updated.

Thanks, ((Brummie))! I'll share this with her. It'll help perk her up....and I'll keep yall posted on her progress.

Thanks for the good news. My prayers are with you and her.

Thank you, ((Happy Guy))! She and her fam appreciate your prayers, I'm sure....as do I.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey Frannie, tell her I asked in my best "Joey" voice....How you doin? Good lookin gal. She'll be breakin hearts again in no time.

I'm so glad she is on her way to recovery. I know it's tough, but she certainly is a fighter. Not one to mess with that is for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit