Prepare for the Kingdom of God and His Christ

by Brownboy 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brummie
    Brummie

>>>starts selling umberella's and canoo's in Queens<<<

• kls
    kls

I won the bet !!! Now let's see ,,what can i buy for 2 cents? Geez i will have to pan this one out so i spend it wisely.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I do kind of wonder in the back of my mind about the Island of La Palma in the Canaries, that is expected to lose a big chunk into the ocean and cause a massive tidal wave, hitting the east coast of the Americas. I hope that the Gov'ts. are keeping an eye on it, so that terrorists do not try to somehow bomb the area of the island to speed it along...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2000/mega_tsunami.shtml

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yup, that would be the ultimate in terrorist attack....:( La Palma would be dwarfed tho when much of the Big Island of Hawai'i is expected to slide into the ocean.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I will not be returning to this forum.

• kls
    kls

BrownBoy , i truly believe that you believe in what you say but do you really us to believe with you ? Truly what kind of Christen love is that. How many through the ages have said the exact thing as you and how many have perished because their followers believed in what the Doomsday Sayer had to say. Why do you feel you are any different then any other . Just what if you get followers and you are wrong? What will you do to help those you have taken down with you if you are wrong? How you will answer them when the End does not come at the day you say? Are you prepared to apologize to those that have believed in you and will an apology be good enough for them or will they hate you for being yet another false Prophet.

What if you are wrong do you really want to take others with you? I will take my chances like everyone else and will live my life as if there will be tomorrow. If you choose to believe the End is near then prepare and the rest of us will take our chances and go on with our lives.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Please weigh this information out in your hearts, and stay away from your thinking ability.

Well, you've clearly followed your own advice here. You'll be happy to know I don't see any evidence of thinking ability in your posts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

Brownboy, are you calling yourself the Faithful and Discreet Slave now?
  • ellderwho
    ellderwho

BB writes,

This is my understanding.

My first inclination

The stars are snow flakes will fall from heaven.
    I was taken through the parables of the ten virgins and the discreet slave in my mind.

and stay away from your thinking ability.
    Jehovah will tell you if any portion of my writing is from Satan.

Yawn.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtain!!!

crud--I was hoping this would come out Green.

• El blanko

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit