Prepare for the Kingdom of God and His Christ

by Brownboy 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

You have been granted to view the inner workings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

By reading this letter you can see how satan has misled the entire world.

Have no fear and prepare for the Kingdom of God and His Christ

You can put faith in the events listed.

Jehovah will pour out His spirit on everyone here. In all matters take a stand for what is true and righteous.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

Dear Brothers,

It is important that you act immediately. Use the information that I faxed you last night in conjunction with this letter. I will attach it again with this fax.

This is my understanding. I have weighed it out in my heart and believe it to be true.

My first inclination for Babylon the Great was the Queens area on the map. I was later misled to think that it included every large major city. Please review these scriptures and have an understanding.

It is my belief that the Queens area of New York will be flooded.

37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

Please compare to Revelations: (You might understand verse 18 since you reside in the area.) The statute of Liberty might apply.

1 And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: ?Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters,

17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!? ?And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke from the burning of her and said, ?What city is like the great city?? 19 And they threw dust upon their heads and cried out, weeping and mourning, and said, ?Too bad, too bad?the great city, in which all those having boats at sea became rich by reason of her costliness, because in one hour she has been devastated!?

6 And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said: ?Praise Jah, YOU people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king

I believe this scripture makes reference to the brothers that provide the valuable information.

23 and no light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again;

The following scriptures show that there will be dry land also. This is accomplished when Christ takes His thrown, and separates the sheep from the goats among the nations.

40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming.

43 ?But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.

The Kingdom of God

23 ?Then if anyone says to YOU , ?Look! Here is the Christ,? or, ?There!? do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned YOU . 26 Therefore, if people say to YOU , ?Look! He is in the wilderness,? do not go out; ?Look! He is in the inner chambers,? do not believe it.

I have witnessed the following as I was called out in the middle of the night. Please have an understanding.

Christ will arrive out of the Middle East in the clouds of a storm.

27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

There are many dead bodies at the hands of the great eagle (United States)

28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The clouds of a storm will accomplish the following. The stars are snow flakes will fall from heaven. (the need for warm clothing and provisions)

29 ?Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

The following scripture denotes the ?sign of the sun?. (morning)

30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

I need to caution you will the following scriptures:

45 ?Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU , He will appoint him over all his belongings.

48 ?But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ?My master is delaying,? 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where weeping and the gnashing of teeth will be.

I was taken through the parables of the ten virgins and the discreet slave in my mind. I also felt the fear and the anguish of not acting promptly.

Please weigh this information out in your hearts, and stay away from your thinking ability. Satan will mislead you by your thoughts. Pray repeatedly as Satan will fight to mislead you. Jehovah will tell you if any portion of my writing is from Satan.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

BB you're back! I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away.

You were wrong about Nov. 1 and tomorrow is your other big prophecy day. Once again, I'll remember to duck.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THE FAITHLESS AND DEMENTED SLAVE IS AT IT AGAIN.

AREN'T YOU JUST A little EMBARRASSED BB ????

THE FAILING SLAVE STRIKES AGAIN!!

Outoftheorg

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Okay before I can put faith in BrownBoy's word he has to keep it.

• gumby
    gumby

So.....YOU were the guy who sat all by himself against the wall with big thick black glasses in the Kingdom Hall who everyone thought was weird and ya didn't have any friends? I KNEW it! You rascal you!

You have been granted to view the inner workings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

This was my first clue.

Gumby

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

No doubt it's all gonna happen in Queens

I'm assuming that you aren't from Eritrea

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Wow. Clear like mud.

Kwin

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Queens? Isn't the WT in Brooklyn? Huh? I don't get it.. ohhhh, because the harlot IS a queen.

Flood my eye.

CZAR

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy,

I told you I wouldn't make fun of you anymore and I won't. You must be on pins and needles right now, I know you are serious...you believe this. But, I did want to remind you...you've vowed many times not to ever post here again. Several, well, all of your prophecies have turned out badly. They did not happen. Can you explain that?

By continuing to post prophecies, you continue to hold yourself up to ridicule, because you've said so many times you'd stop.Most of us here were very sincere about the WT's "End-of-the-World" prophecies, we are simply being realistic. If God truly loves us, don't you think he'll make plenty of allowances for people who are so imperfect? Even if we are told, what is supposed to be the "Truth" and our small imperfect miinds simply cannot comprehend it, will God really kill us ? For being ignorant ? For not truly understanding ?

I just don't think so. If he does, well I was going to die anyway. Life after death has never been proven -- it can't be.

Remember once, I complimented you when you posted on another "normal" thread ? You were concerned about a particular persons welfare, not the whole world fate on your shoulders. You are a good person and made a good contribution, you helped someone.

Why not do that again, no prophecies, just friendship. No weight of the world, just small talk.

Why not let God take care of things...he's plenty powerful. If he wants something it will happen, without any help from humans.

How about this...? If the next prophecy of yours (Gods) doesn't come true...why not come back here as a friend only. And leave the rest to God. Would you at least try ?

Your friend, Rabbit

• Corvin
    Corvin

OMG, Brownboy! You kill me with that prophet of doom stuff!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit