Do you like to get drunk???

by Confucious 48 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yes.. not so drunk the room is spinning, but 4 or 5 beers has me feeling mighty nice!

• Confucious
    Confucious

I stopped drinking Hard Liquor after my last throw up expisode.

5 beers. 6 tops.

And it's all good...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I remember the first time i got drunk at the bar!

I was so messed up that i went to go pee and i started to undo my jeans then realized that i wasnt in the stall!!!!!!!

I got home laughing so hard, then threw up for what seemed to be hours.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm on my 3rd merlot, so I'm mellow.

Never been drunk (okay I know the rule of thumb about 2 drinks).

However my darling wife got totally and absolutely smashed on our honeymoon. We went to Cancun (before it was built up, this was 1983) and she didn't know that tequila was cheaper than water. We went to a buffet at the Sheraton Hotel and I was being attacked by sand flies so I went off in search of Off spray. In the meantime the waiters kept filling up her glass with margaritas. She must have had half a dozen of very strong, very tequila laced drinks.

When I got back, her face was flush and she was feeling no pain. The next morning she told me she must be allergic to something in Mexico because she had the worst sinus headache she had ever had in her life. Her eyes were red and puffy and she couldn't move her head without it hurting.

But God does have a sense of humor. We had scheduled that day to go snorkeling and the only thing on this tiny boat to drink were orange soda and beer. And the boat rocked up, and down and up, and down and up, and down and up, and down

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I don't like beer... but wine or hard liquor is pretty good.

Tequilla... a few shots of that, and I'm feeling pretty good. (You hafta buy the more expensive stuff so as to not get a headache the next morning)

A friend turned me on to tequilla... and also introduced me to Scotch and water.

Of course... I ain't any good fer driving after - so usually only drink at home.

Alcohol and depression don't mix.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Beans
    Beans

I love gettin hammered, only do it a few times a month now. Sometimes I polish off a bottle of red wine it is a totally different buzz, almost a stone, really mellows me out. Stress what a biatch that is, have some now at work but soon it will be gone1

Cheers,

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• hubert
    hubert

This reminds me of a saying...

"I didn't know you drank, till I saw you sober, one day".

Have one on me...

Hubert

• riz
    riz

yes. whenever possible.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yes...it's fun! But I've never gotten so drunk that I puked, and I've only been drunk a few times to the point of not remembering things the night before. :P

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    I've only been drunk a few times to the point of not remembering things the night before. :P

Hey doc, that must have been the time at our friend's house when you woke up without your pants on! LOL

I like to get drunk, but not to the point where I puke. I only got that sick once - we were at a friend's and I drank beer (which I hate), then champagne, then vodka, then scotch....then puked all over the grass. LOL Not fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit