World War 1 and 1914

by Schizm 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bebu
    bebu

I am interested in learning more about which months Russell claimed Satan was thrown out of heaven, and the start of the war...

BTW, I understand that Josiah died in the battle of Megiddo against the Egyptians c. 607 BC (Give or take 2 years). After that battle, Judah was considered a tributary of Egypt, and no longer its own nation. I suppose if you are looking for a start of 2520 years of gentile times... it could be considered. It's the only connection I can imagine, and never brought up by any WT leader.

It all looks to me that for the WT, there is more irony involved over 1914 than inspiration.

bebu

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

• erbie
    erbie

Fact: Many people predicted that there would be a war around 1914 or so because Germany was building up a huge military and naval force and many people were concerned. We all know about the Ferdinand shooting but nevertheless, facts are facts.

It's just what the history books say.

• Dutch-scientist
    Dutch-scientist

The funny part is that WWI was already started months before the 7 times ended. So the four horses are now mixed up acourding the WTS believe.

So the War was already in progress and Satan was still arround Heaven. Then Jezus throw him out heaven after 7 times ended. I wonder if jezus really was fighting with satan in heaven, how long will this battle take place?

It must be within 3 months because the 7 times ended in oktober 1914.

Now if this battle really take occur in heaven a place much bigger than earth, why Armageddon is not happing within almost 100 years?

Did Satan travel with lightspeed or did he use some wormhole to come to earth?

DS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit