What Aggravates You The Most About People???

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

.......You know what I hate?? I hate it when someone asks you a question and instead of letting you give an answer, they interrupt and give their own opinion anyway. And----if you do give an answer to a person, they continue asking the same question over and over again, as if you will change your response .

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I very much dislike the habit many people have of constantly interrupting other people. I also hate it when people say "oh sure, right, whatever you say" - this kind of thing to their friends. Why are you friends?

• minimus
    minimus

I had a salesman call me and I told him I was not interested. He got testy with me. No matter what he said, I responded with, "I'm not interested". Finally after 7 or 8 times of repeating myself, I asked him if he was either deaf or stupid. Then I added that I was bored and that if he wanted to keep talking to me, I would repeat what I was saying "all day long". He then abruptly hung up.

• Scully
    Scully

People who are habitually interrupt others when they are talking.

• Scully
    Scully

minimus:

I had a salesman call me and I told him I was not interested. He got testy with me. No matter what he said, I responded with, "I'm not interested". Finally after 7 or 8 times of repeating myself, I asked him if he was either deaf or stupid. Then I added that I was bored and that if he wanted to keep talking to me, I would repeat what I was saying "all day long". He then abruptly hung up.

LOL! I think the funniest thing I've ever done to a telemarketer was telling them that I'd only consider a visit from an insurance salesperson if they would give me their home address so I could have a Free Home Bible Study? with them. When they said they didn't want strangers coming to their house, I said "and you think I do???" I must be on their Do-Not-Call list now... they haven't bothered me since! LOL

Love, Scully

• Mulan
    Mulan

I really hate it when people have strong opinions, with no basis for the opinion. It's just how they feel or someone else said it and they thought it sounded good.

I also hate interruptions. That's why it's hard for me to watch some of the political commentators. They won't let anyone make their point, without interrupting and trying to overcome the objections.

• minimus
    minimus

Mulan, I don't know why I feel this way but I disagree with you.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan, I don't know why I feel this way but I disagree with you.

Very funny. You made my point, exactly. Hahahha.

• Terry
    Terry
    MINNYMOUSE says: .......You know what I hate?? I hate it when someone asks you a question and instead of letting you give an answer, they interrupt and give their own opinion anyway. And----if you do give an answer to a person, they continue asking the same question over and over again, as if you will change your response .

Like you did :) ?

• minimus
    minimus

be specific

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit