One day, in line at the company cafeteria. Joe says to Mike behind him,
"My Elbow Hurts Like Hell. Guess I better see a Doctor."
"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's
a Diagnostic Computer down at Wal-Mart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a lot cheaper than a doctor."
So Joe deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Wal-Mart. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:
"You have tennis elbow soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy
activity. It will improve in two weeks.
Thank You For Shopping @ Wal-Mart. '"
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and a sperm sample for good measure. Joe
hurries back to Wal-Mart, eager to check the results.
He deposits ten dollars, Pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.
The computer prints the following:
1. Your Tap Water Is Too Hard. ~ Get A Water Softener. (Aisle 9)
2. Your Dog Has Ringworm. ~ Bathe Him With Anti-Fungal Shampoo. (Aisle 7)
3. Your Daughter Has A Cocaine Habit. Get Her Into Rehab.
4. Your Wife Is Pregnant. Twins - They Aren't Yours. Get A Lawyer.
5. If You Don't Stop Playing With Yourself, Your Elbow Will Never Get Better.
Thank You For Shopping @ Wal-Mart.