How do you know Armageddon is not coming??

by Jez 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

First of all, it all applied to the jewish nation - armageddon = 70ce. It all was ripped out of the jewish context. It is in that context that the concept belongs. So, it's all finished, and doesn't concern us gentiles anyway.

Secondly, the bible is so full of contradictions and idiocies, that it couldn't possibly be the divine inspired word of an all knowing, all powerful, benevolent god. That makes it just another mythology book, in this case, jewish. So, don't worry be happy. Live your life as you please.

Thirdly, you can't prove a negative. But i tried anyway.

S

• shotgun
    shotgun

Carn sarn rabbits can keep their mouth shut...Armageddon is coming but it's supposed to be a surprise.

For me...Armageddon is not coming cause Shotgun said so. (in a PM...don't tell anybody else...shhh.).

10, 9, 8

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Yosemite_Sam/ltys_055.wav

• gumby
    gumby
    If there is an armageddon coming, I wouldn't care to survive it only to spend an eternity walking on eggshells.

LOL Walter! Poor worldly, heathen-minded bastard.....he just KNOWS he'd be in a judicial meeting his first week in paradise.......prolly for looking up some babes skirt while she was on a ladder.

I'll tell ya why Armaggedon ain't coming.........who's god gonna save? The Dubs? The Christians? The Jews? The Muslims? Who would god destroy, and who would he save? What would be the deciding factor on who is saved?

What will god do after his slaughter? Anybody know?

The earth will be here with man on it until man ruins that situation, or until a natural disaster accomplishes it.

Gumby

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

"LOL Walter! Poor worldly, heathen-minded bastard.....he just KNOWS he'd be in a judicial meeting his first week in paradise.......prolly for looking up some babes skirt while she was on a ladder."

Isn't that what ladders are for???

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit