How do you know Armageddon is not coming??

by Jez 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

One reason I know is because I can't believe that God would destroy billions of sinners to save millions of sinners.

I would love to hear what makes YOU so sure?

• Soledad
    Soledad

the tooth fairy never left me any change under my pillow. that's how I know.

• missy04
    missy04

I'm NOT so sure...**shaking in my boots**

Sarah

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Countless millions throughout history have predicted the end of the world and they all have one thing in common: They were all WRONG.

• kls
    kls

You are so right Else and more have died trying to prove it.

• Celia
    Celia

Armageddon has come for the Iraqi people who suffer terribly under GWBush's occupation, with no end in sight.....

• target
    target

Missy

The WTS has been predicting the Big A several times during the last 100 years and they were wrong every time. Why would this time be any different? They never got anything else right either. Don't forget, that fear was put into you for a reason. Control.

Target

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't know that Armageddon will not come anymore than I know that it will. The idea that God will, at some point in the future, kill humans is part of a religious belief system. But see, it's just that: a belief. And that belief cuts both ways, either you do or you don't.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't know or care. The idea of armageddon fits in well with the brutal god of the old testament who could easily butcher thousands on a whim. If there is an armageddon coming, I wouldn't care to survive it only to spend an eternity walking on eggshells.

Walter

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

How do I know Godzilla isn't duking it out with Mothra in Tokyo right now? Seriously, I am basically with Big Tex, but I actually don't give this any thought anymore. My mind doesn't really spend time in What-if Land these days. The bible says to the making of many books there is no end, I say the asking of what-if questions is right up there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit