WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS?

by Terry 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I used to have a favorite recipe that was a "family secret". My brother-in-law's wife begged me for it for months and promised to keep it a secret. Finally, I relented and gave her the recipe. By the next meeting at the KH, she had blabbed it to everyone in our congregation. That was the last time I shared any kind of important information with HER or her husband, or anyone else I didn't know very well.

BTW, I ended up modifying that recipe, and now it's even better than it was before - it's the fat-free version!! (and I hope my BIL's wife packs on 5 pounds every time she makes the old version!)

Love, Scully

• Mary
    Mary

I know when Armageddon is coming.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I know that I know that only I know what I know.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I know what I have in my hand and nobody else does.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I know what makes a 'fisherman happy'!

A wife who has 'worms'!

Outaservice (who caught a big one last week)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I know how to edit film on a Movieola (splice and cut as opposed to computerized tape).

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

whoa! Cool, new respect for Double Edge. I corresponded with a witness woman (back when I was a witness) who was a color timer; had her own equipment and all.

• teejay
    teejay

Wasa beat me to it.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

If I told you then everybody would know.

Hi Terry,

Interesting that we have both read a lot on Thomas Edward Lawrence. I visited Clouds Hill in October 1998. Also toured the Bovington Camp Tank Museum, St. Martin's Church, the Wareham Museum, and the cemetery of St. Nicolas Church in Moreton. Saw the accident site too. I think Jeremy Wilson's book is the best biography of Lawrence.

• kls
    kls

I know that when my BloodHound shakes her head to seek cover, or i will get slobbered and that the slobber can fling faster then you can run.

I know that having a BloodHound people don't like to visit unless they bring towels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit