Does Babylon the Great have an address? Do these numbers add up?

by Brownboy 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Blue Oyster Cult - Les Invisibles

Along the world axis
    The empress lay sleeping
    To the rhyme of the, of the, of the star clock
    Seven sleepers (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7 + 7 = 14)
    Seven sages (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7 + 7 = 14)
    Seven ladders to the, to the (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7 + 7 = 14)
    Seventh heaven (7)

(14 x 3 = 42 + 7 = 49)

Seven stars (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7 + 7 = 14)
    Had ursa major (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7)
    Tables turning, turning (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7)
    And rain maker
    While the seven (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7 + 7 = 14)
    The visitors (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7)
    All went, all went (seven seven seven seven seven seven seven) (7)
    A drumming

(14 x 2) + (7 x 4) = 56

Dance a don pedro
    Do the don pedro
    Games after death
    Night dances ?round
    Samedi and petre
    In alchemy

Salute the four quarters (4)
    Before I leave your eyes
    Twinned in the mirror
    Les mesteres come
    End me adoration
    Before I leave your eyes
    World in the mirror
    Waters of amnesia come

Do you know (do you know), do you know (do you know) (4)
    Do you know (do you know), do you know (do you know) (4)

(4 + 4 + 4 = 12)

The court of eve
    Beneath the polar mountain
    Rose cross and crosser there
    Symbols of the swan
    Aerial races
    In rotation over
    The magical casement
    Visions of a parallel world

Dance a don pedro
    Do the don pedro
    Games after death
    Night dances ?round
    Samedi and petre
    In alchemy

49 + 56 + 12 = 117

Nosferatu of the "trying to find spiritual significance in Blue Oyster Cult lyrics" class

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

1 ?Then the kingdom of the heavens will become like ten virgins that took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were discreet. 3 For the foolish took their lamps but took no oil with them, 4 whereas the discreet took oil in their receptacles with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom was delaying, they all nodded and went to sleep. 6 Right in the middle of the night there arose a cry, ?Here is the bridegroom! Be on YOUR way out to meet him.? 7 Then all those virgins rose and put their lamps in order. 8 The foolish said to the discreet, ?Give us some of YOUR oil, because our lamps are about to go out.? 9 The discreet answered with the words, ?Perhaps there may not be quite enough for us and YOU . Be on YOUR way, instead, to those who sell it and buy for yourselves.? 10 While they were going off to buy, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins that were ready went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. 11 Afterwards the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ?Sir, sir, open to us!? 12 In answer he said, ?I tell YOU the truth, I do not know YOU .?

13 ?Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU know neither the day nor the hour.

14 ?For it is just as when a man, about to travel abroad, summoned slaves of his and committed to them his belongings. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, to still another one, to each one according to his own ability, and he went abroad. 16 Immediately the one that received the five talents went his way and did business with them and gained five more. 17 In the same way the one that received the two gained two more. 18 But the one that received just one went off, and dug in the ground and hid the silver money of his master.

19 ?After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. 20 So the one that had received five talents came forward and brought five additional talents, saying, ?Master, you committed five talents to me; see, I gained five talents more.? 21 His master said to him, ?Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.? 22 Next the one that had received the two talents came forward and said, ?Master, you committed to me two talents; see, I gained two talents more.? 23 His master said to him, ?Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.?

24 ?Finally the one that had received the one talent came forward and said, ?Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. 25 So I grew afraid and went off and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.? 26 In reply his master said to him, ?Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you ought to have deposited my silver monies with the bankers, and on my arrival I would be receiving what is mine with interest.

28 ??Therefore TAKE away the talent from him and give it to him that has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.?

The same numbers are found in these scriptures also. I have highlighted a few of them. Can anyone figure it out? I have a clear understanding of the day and the hour. These are the variables that no one can place an exact number on. This is at the sole discretion of Jehovah. Otherwise we might be able to calculate an exact date. Jehovah is truly amazing !!!

Brownboy

• City Fan
    City Fan

Brownboy,

Please have a look at these websites for some historical background.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01594b.htm

http://www.wcg.org/lit/bible/Rev/rev13beasts.htm

CF.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit