Does Babylon the Great have an address? Do these numbers add up?

by Brownboy 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

um... no they don't add up... um no babylon don't have an address... my opinion... drink less coffee!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    BB you are the conspiracy theorist of bible theory

Hey, I like Mel Gibson.

Gretchen, you are a Jedi Master. I am still a junior bird man.............not fair I tell you :)

um... no they don't add up... um no babylon don't have an address... my opinion... drink less coffee!

Coffee sounds great.

BB

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

uh yeah i'll bet it does! This sounds like my mom (solid dubber) when she's on a caffine (or tequila) buzz she's all about the numbers... there are some fundemental flaws in the bible that really should be cleared up before we worry about what the numbers mean...

• boa
    boa

Bb, I told you I would look this thread up when you decided it was appropriate to post it.

I have and I can only say that this thread has shown me something good and worthy about you. Your sense of humour. In response to some of the others you keep your chin up and aren't too overly serious.

Funny, just today I was talking with someone about the whacked out Revelation book and how so much of their interpretation seems sooooo conveniently cohesive if you don't look to deeply and just accept, don't question it. And the other fellow (still a sorta-dub) said he never really believed a lot of the Rev book stuff anyway due to those reasons.

boa...

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Funny, just today I was talking with someone about the whacked out Revelation book and how so much of their interpretation seems sooooo conveniently cohesive if you don't look to deeply and just accept, don't question it. And the other fellow (still a sorta-dub) said he never really believed a lot of the Rev book stuff anyway due to those reasons.

boa...

It's funny that you mentioned the Revelations publication. It was that publication that got me started on my own research. When you dig deep into the publication you begin to notice that it does not make any sense. It was this research that helped me to find the 607 discrepencies.

I was on the forum one night and was chatting with a person named Scarlet (scarlet colored beast), and also recalled someone being from New York. I than did a search on 777 and low and behold, the address on this post. Funny how you can derive the numbers from the bible that match the address on this post. I thought it was amazing..............I wonder if it is correct. I forwarded the info to the WTS just in case. Their office resides nearby. I hope we all fair well in the future events to occur. Don't forget your daily prayers.

Brownboy

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Seven Kings (7) Five have fallen (5) one is (1)

Calculation (7-5=2+1=3)

This sort of switch-and-bait tactic is typical of amateur numerologists. Where did the number three come from exactly? Five kings have fallen, so there are two left, the one that is and the one that is to come. What Brownboy does here is count one of these twice, because he needs the number three rather than two. Obivously, he could get one, two or five just by picking a different arbitrary rule.

Eighth King, but springs from the seven (5+2+1=8)

Brownboy doesn't need the number eight, or the number seven again so he decides to break this down into five, two and one which better suit his purpose.

There's simply no way that reading this passage without any preconceptions, that someone would come up with the figures 777 and 10017-3521. What obviously happened is that Brownboy saw that the United Nations is located at 777 United Nations Plaza, noted the minor coincidence with this passage in Revelation (extremely minor, the number seven appears three times but not in any sort of context that would indicate it has anything to do with the number 777 or that this is part of the identity of the beast or the harlot) and massaged the rest of the figures to give him the numbers he wants to see.

Addendum:

Wild Beast that you saw was (1) but is not (-1) = (0) and yet will be present = (1)

Again, there is no explanation as to why this interpretation of the figures was used as opposed to any other. Why 0,1 and not 1,0? This is equally defensible using Brownboy's system. Or why should "is not" equate to -1 rather than 0? If it was 0, we could get 1,0,1 or even 2 if we decided to add the numbers up. And what about the part Brownboy didn't highlight "and it is to go off into destruction". Surely that merits another -1 or at least a 0?

And why ignore the most important part of the text? " Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top." Incredibly, Brownboy completely ignores this when it gives the key to the whole "prophecy". Hint: what city sits on seven hills?

• willyloman
    willyloman

Okay, here's the last word on this:

7 kings + 5 have fallen = 12

8th king + the other 7 = 15

12 + 15 = 27

Wild beast that you saw (1) + is not (1) and yet will be (1) = 3

The 27 is a positive number; the 3 is not; so we take 3 from 27 = 24.

Now check this address: 24 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY

Coincidence? I think not.

• under74
    under74

HA!! LOL Willy!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    This sort of switch-and-bait tactic is typical of amateur numerologists. Where did the number three come from exactly? Five kings have fallen, so there are two left, the one that is and the one that is to come. What Brownboy does here is count one of these twice, because he needs the number three rather than two. Obivously, he could get one, two or five just by picking a different arbitrary rule.

(7-5=2) (2+1=3) Not so hard is it?

BB

• bigboi
    bigboi

Where'd the 1 come from? The one king to come is included in the two kings mentioned previously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit