I'm Off To Vote! Let's see how long it takes them to DF me.....

by SixofNine 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm going to guess 2 hours and 35 minutes from right now, unless the anouncements run long.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Aw.............tonight's the night eh? Let us know.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ah Sixy, missed hearing your story about that. I think it depends on WHO you vote for though, whether or not they'll DF you ;)

• freedom96
    freedom96

Being it has been so long since you have gone to the meetings, maybe the general attitude will be more relaxed. It shouldn't come as such a shock compared to someone "strong in the truth" who they just saw last week.

Time will tell with everyone's individual attitudes. I sure hope things change with the witnesses, so even if they still believe their doctrines, maybe they can learn to accept everyone, regardless of whether they follow the same beliefs. I will not hold my breath, but I can dream can't I?

Now, we need to talk about this voting issue..............

• patio34
    patio34

I don't understand, Six. I looked up your August thread on mtg with the Starchamber and your letter. But why would they know you're voting? I missed something.

Pat

P.S. Edited to add that I get it. You knew about the announcement and are incidentally going out to vote.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Damn Six, I didn't know it was a done deal. I'm sorry. If it'll help, you're welcome at my house anytime.

Besides I know voting for Bush will make you feel better.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((Six))) Hopefully this will show your family where TRUE love is -- and isn't.

Nina

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Big Tex,

Besides I know voting for Bush will make you feel better.

HUH! I just don't understand the title to this thread but Six, if they are announcing your DF'ing tonight you have my sympathy since this seems to be something you did not want. It certainly is not something you deserve.

UNLESS YOU DARE TO VOTE FOR BUSH.

You know, the disfellowshipping policy is one of the three worst teachings of the Watchtower. But at least that policy and their 'no voting' policy keeps 2 million Amercan fundamentalist from voting for Bush. That thought has got to put a smile on Six's face, even tonight.

Jst2laws

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Sixy))

I think it depends on WHO you vote for though, whether or not they'll DF you

hehe..

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((Six)) I forgot tonight was the night. Dang it, there was something I wanted to tell you, but now I can't. Guess we'll have to talk through FOSHLL from now on.

Your mom didn't go to the meeting, did she?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit