OHHHH....NOW THAT IS ATTRACTIVE....

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

well...um...there's a lot of things I find sexy about ...well...certain guys

I love....

arms

A guy with nicely shaped...not necessarily big and bulging....but...

nicely shaped arms....

(Gasp!........Swoon!.......Faint!.......) * Falls out of chair

and nice forarms with hair on them......

(Gasp!........Swoon!.......Faint!.......) * Stumbles out of house

and I nice square jaw

(Gasp!........Swoon!.......Faint!.......) * lays unconscious on the ground

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMFAO Nancy! Are you serious about Bob Saget? He has the *worst* sense of humor! I would rather go to a district convention than hear his corny jokes on "America's Funniest Home Videos"! lol

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Saget is Jehovah? Wheres that thread Nos started!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    I would rather go to a district convention than hear his corny jokes on "America's Funniest Home Videos"!

Dude. that's just wrong... at least AFHV has the decency to quit after an hour!

As to the question: girls that drink beers and shots with me. Weird, but there's nothing like a fine naked woman throwing back a Jaeger, har har har...

CZAR

• Odrade
    Odrade

Preston, you and I should go guy watching together... mmmm nice arms...

HEY! what about the shoulders??? mmmm.... nice shoulders... *drool*

O

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

what do i find attractive? a paycheck lmao..j/k

mostly i find attractive an open mind.. been around enough closed minded people in my life..

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

When a man feels secure enough about himself to cry in front of me.

By far, the sexiest things about a man are when he is very intelligent and extremely funny. I mean English sense of humour...sarcasm is great! And when he can laugh at himself as others take the mickey...just wonderful.

Oh, and a smooth, non-furry chest. :D

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I like really attractive hair - the longer the better, but it must be well conditioned!!.... gives ya something to 'Hang on to!!'

I also really like smiles... the kind that light up the whole face, showing a beautiful set of pearly whites underneath!

Confidence and poise is something else that is alluring... a 'plain' looking woman can be really sexy because of her confidence, almost kind of an aura around such people.

Bull!

p.s. Bums are nice too!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Hill (crumudgeon class)

LMAO.........Hill, I think you meant curmudgeon.......but, I like crumudgeon too.........anyhoo, I like large male hands with long fingers and CLEAN nails..........LOL........there is NO excuse for a guy not to keep his nails clean and neat..........my BF is a construction worker, but he has the NICEST hands...........and his nails are ALWAYS clean and trimmed.........he told me one time after I commented that his sister told him that girls do not like men with dirty fingernails..........and she's right! I also like men who are not "pretty"........I like a nice craggy face with bushy eyebrows, you know, with "character" to it............and I like guys who are "rangy".........long and lean.........no big bulging muscles necessary.

• Nancy Drake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit