OHHHH....NOW THAT IS ATTRACTIVE....

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

What do you find attractive that is out of the ordinary? Everybody know the ___usual___exciting naughty bits. But, what I'm asking is what do you find attractive that is out of the ordinary?

I like feet. I like a pretty pair of feet with painted nails and toes that are even in atttractive shoes.

I HATE UGLY SHOES on women.

I find petite feet attractive.

I find a woman who is witty is EXTRAORDINARLY sexy.

What do you find to be atttractive that is ........unusual?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Out of the ordinary.. hmm..

-Thick eyebrows

-Raspy, scratchy voices

-Big boobs, even if they are fake (females only )

-A person who is REALLY book smart

-Big hands (on a man)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Ms Pantz, thong, beach, drinky-poo with umbrella.........

Hill

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't really care if someone is overweight. I only see personality and their eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. Some people have empty eyes, and look so sad.

I am definitely an "eye" person.

I was never attracted to the "pretty boy" guys. They reminded me of my brother too much, so I liked big, rugged good looks, men who didn't look like movie stars at that time. Now many of the movie stars are that kind of man, like Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones, etc.

My brother looked like Richard Chamberlain, (more recently an actor he looks like is Michael Tylo) so that kind of good looks didn't appeal to me, for a date. I could appreciate how handsome they were, it just wasn't for me.

Michael Tylo

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Im an eye person as well...there was a girl in my high school named Kathy, most beautiful eyes you have ever seen. The type of beautiful that gives you the feeling of "I cant live without this person"

oh man...

*takes a trip back in his mind and falls asleep.*

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

MMMM, Bob Saget.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I have a strange attraction to older, cranky men. They can't be too old, but must be at least 10 years older than me. I like it when they're cranky because it's a challenge to make them smile. And when they do, oh boy. So sexy.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Nancy... then you'd best stay away from me... I could make a girl like you loose your religion.

Hill (crumudgeon class)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

This thread is a celebration to the memory of Sigmund Freud, Charles Darwin and Liberace..

HS

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I have a strange attraction to older, cranky men. They can't be too old, but must be at least 10 years older than me. I like it when they're cranky because it's a challenge to make them smile. And when they do, oh boy. So sexy.

Nancy, you can have Crabby Pants...gun and all. He's 61, crabby....Forest Gump with a bad attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit